CAT Registration 2022 Last Date
CAT 2022 form filling process will be closed on September 21st 2022, at 5 p.m. Aspirants are advised to register before the stipulated time. In this article, we will discuss the important points to remember while submitting CAT 2022 form and how to register for CAT 2022.
CAT 75 days Crash Course: Download the Free schedule PDF here.
CAT 2022 Important Dates
|Notification Release||July 31, 2022|
|CAT 2022 Registration Start Date||
August 3, 2022 (at 10 AM)
|CAT exam 2022 application form last date||
September 21, 2022 (till 5 PM)
|CAT 2022 Admit Card Release Date||
October 27, 2022 (Thursday)
|CAT 2022 Exam Date||
November 27, 2022
|CAT 2022 Results Date||
1st Week of Jan 2023 (tentative)
CAT 2022 Registration Fee
Applicants can pay the CAT registration fee through Online mode. The portal for the CAT 2022 registration is available on the official website of IIM. The online payment modes are debit cards (Visa/Master/Rupay), credit cards (Visa/Master/Amex/Diners Club), & net banking. The registration fee for the CAT 2022 is given below for various categories.
|Category||CAT Registration Fee|
|General||Rs. 2300 + transaction processing fees|
|SC, ST and PwD||Rs. 1150 + transaction processing fees|
Enroll to CAT mock series at just Rs. 1249.
Steps To Fill Out CAT Registration Form 2022
- Visit the official website of IIM CAT 2022, i.e., (https://iimcat.ac.in/)
- Click on the “Register”.
- Fill out all the required fields on the application form.
- Now lick On “Generate OTP”. An OTP will be received to the registered mobile number.
- Your uploaded images (Photo Dimension: 30mm X 45mm) and (Signature Dimension: 35mmX80mm) should be in a JPG/JPEG format.
- At the time of Exam registration, candidates are required to upload their category certificate (If one belongs to NC- SC/OBC/PWD/ST category).
- At the time of registration, the candidate can choose six test cities as per their option.
- Make the registration fee payment and submit the application.
- You can also take a CAT application print copy for further use.
Please fill out the form carefully; enter the details correctly. Once the form is submitted, you cannot change the details entered in the form. Also, during the correction window, one can edit only their photograph, signature, and test-city preference.
DO JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MBA ASPIRANTS FOR REGULAR EXAMS AND MBA COLLEGE UPDATES. WE WILL UPDATE YOU AS SOON AS THE FORMS ARE RELEASED.