Read the following passage and solve the questions based on it.
Taking note of the day-long heavy queue in front of the Tarangabad Transport Department
office everyday for obtaining transport permits, the City Administration comes out with a
‘Single Office-Five Windows’ system for facilitating the process. For simplicity, the windows are
named as W1, W2, W3, W4 and W5 respectively. Office hours are from 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM,
barring Saturday, when the office closes by 2.30 PM. To streamline the rush and reduce
pressure on the employees, the working hours of the aforesaid windows are defined in the
1. W1 is open between 9.30 AM and 2.30 PM on Monday and Wednesday, between 8.00 AM and 11.30 AM on Tuesday and Thursday and between 3.00 PM and 5.00 PM on Friday.
2. W2 is open between 8.30 AM and 11.30 AM on Wednesday and Thursday, between 8.00 AM and 10.00 AM on Friday, and between 12.30 PM and 2.30 PM on Monday and Saturday.
3. W3 is open between 10.00 AM and 12.30 PM on Wednesday and Saturday, between 10.00 AM and 12.00 Noon on Friday, and between 3.30 PM and 5.30 PM on Monday and Thursday.
4. W4 is open between 11.30 AM and 3.00 PM on Tuesday, between 12.30 PM and 3.00 PM on Thursday and Friday, between 8 AM and 10 AM on Saturday and Monday and between 3.30 PM to 5.30 PM on Wednesday.
5. W5 is open between 2.00 PM and 4.00 PM on Monday, 3.30 PM and 5.30 PM on Tuesday and Friday, between 8 AM and 10 AM on Wednesday and between 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM on Thursday.
All windows of the transport permit office are closed for 1 hour during the office hours on which of the following days?
It is given,
On Wednesday, all the windows are closed for 1 hour in working hours.
The answer is option A.
Create a FREE account and get: