XAT 2023 Registration Last Date – Extended
Xavier School of Management (XLRI), Jamshedpur, will close XAT registration 2023 on December 11, 2022, which was extended. Aspirants are advised to get registered before the XAT 2023 registration last date. In this article, we will discuss the XAT 2023 Registration last date, the Registration Process, Paper Patten and the application fees in detail.]
XAT 2023 Important Dates
|XAT 2023 Registration Starts||August 10th, 2022|
|XAT 2023 registration last date||December 11th, 2022|
|XAT 2023 Admit Card||20th December 2022|
|XAT Exam Date 2023||January 8th, 2023|
|XAT 2023 Result||3rd Week of January 2023 (Tentative)|
XAT exam Pattern 2023
The XAT exam 2023 pattern consists of two papers which are shown below.
XAT Exam Pattern (Paper-1)
|Section name||No. of questions||Total marks||Time duration|
|Verbal and Logical Ability||26||26||165 minutes|
|Quantitative ability & Data Interpretation||27||828|
Does XAT have negative marking?
The XAT paper-1 will have a negative marking of ¼ marks. For up to 12 un-attempted questions with no negative marks. After 12 un-attempted questions, each unanswered question will have a penalty of 0.05 marks.
XAT Exam Pattern (Paper-2)
The exam duration will be 25 minutes
No negative marking on paper 2
|Name of the section||No. of Questions||Duration|
|General Knowledge||25||15 minutes|
One can download the XAT syllabus 2023 pdf by clicking on the link given below
XAT 2023 Application Process
- Register on the official XAT website to get your XAT 2023 ID and Password
- Fill in Complete Personal Details in XAT 2023 Registration and Application Form
- Fill in Academics from classes 10 & 12 on the next page of the XAT 2023 form
- Fill in Details of Other Qualification, Graduation & Work Experience
- Fill in your choice of XLRI Programmes and choice of XAT Test City
- Upload Documents & Make a Declaration
- Make Payment online for XAT Application Form Fees and XLRI Programme Application Fee, and finally submit the application.
XAT 2023 Registration Fees
- XAT Registration Fee (without late fee) – Rs. 2000/-
- Candidates interested in XLRI programmes need to pay an additional fee of Rs. 200/- each.
Candidates can Join our Telegram group of MBA aspirants for quick and regular exam updates.