- 1 NMAT 2021 Exam Notification
- 1.1 NMAT (Narsee Monjee Management Aptitude Test) by GMAC
- 1.2 Latest NMAT Exam Pattern
- 1.3 NMAT 2021 Important Dates
- 1.4 Unique features of the NMAT exam:
- 1.5 NMAT Eligibility Criteria
- 1.6 Registration Fee:
- 1.7 NMAT Preparation Strategy
- 1.8 Top colleges accepting the scores
NMAT 2021 Exam Notification
NMAT (Narsee Monjee Management Aptitude Test) by GMAC
NMIMS Management Aptitude Test (NMAT) is one of the popular MBA entrance exams. The NMAT is organized by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). The candidates can appear for the exam upto a total of three times and the best of three scores will be considered for admission. The facility of taking the test from home in a remotely proctored mode has also been provided, due to the Covid pandemic situation. The NMAT 2021 Exam notification is out. In this article, we will look at the NMAT Exam Pattern, NMAT 2021 Notification, Important dates, Eligibility to take the NMAT Exam, and other key things.
Enroll for NMAT Mock Tests with detailed mock analysis.
Latest NMAT Exam Pattern
|Section||No. of questions||Duration
|Language Skills||36 (in 28 mins)||28 mins|
|Quantitative Skills||36 (in 52 mins)||52 mins|
|Logical Reasoning||36 (in 40 mins)||40 mins|
|Total||108 questions||120 mins
- Testing Modes- Candidates have the option to take the test either in the Online Proctored Exam from Home or as Online Exam at a Test Centre, this year.
- Examination Type: Online
- Duration of the NMAT Exam: 2 Hours.
- No. of Questions: 108 questions (Earlier the exam had 120 questions)
- Exam date: The candidates can usually take the exam in a 75-day testing window from Oct 14-Dec 27, 2021.
- The Official website for exam registration: mba.com/nmat
NMAT 2021 Important Dates
|NMAT 2021 Registration Start Date||August 3, 2021|
|NMAT 2021 Registration End Date (without late fee)||November 10, 2021|
|NMAT 2021 Registration End Date (with late fee)||November 15, 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||October 27, 2021|
|Exam Date||October 14, 2021, to December 27, 2021|
|Results Date||Jan 2nd Week, 2022 (Tentative)|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Candidates have the option to take the exam at an Exam center or at Home)|
Unique features of the NMAT exam:
Some of the unique features of the NMAT exam are:
- The NMAT exam tests the candidates primarily on Language Skills, Quantitative Skills, and Logical Reasoning.
- The weightage given to each section is the same, and there is no negative marking in the exam. Candidates have the option to retake the exam 2 times within the testing window. So, one has an option to take the NMATNMAT 2021 Important Dates Exam upto three times in the 75-day testing window.
- Candidates also have the option to reschedule the exam, and they can do so 72 hours before the original exam date.
- Candidates can view their scores within 48 hours of the exam.
- There is a sectional time limit. And at the beginning of the test, the candidates have the choice to choose the order of sections to attempt.
- After the test has been taken and after announcements of results, candidates have the option to download the scorecard till March 31, 2022.
NMAT Eligibility Criteria
Students who have a recognized bachelor’s degree are eligible to write the NMAT 2021 Exam. Even students in their final year of bachelor’s degrees are eligible to write NMAT 2021. There is no minimum required percentage in graduation that’s needed to take the NMAT exam. The candidates are advised to check with the respective colleges’ admission criteria before applying.
Age Criteria: No age restriction for taking the NMAT Exam
- You can apply for NMAT 2021 here.
- Payment mode: applicants can pay the registration fee through Online mode.
- Exam application fee: Rs. 2300.
- The late registration fee is Rs. 2800.
- The NMAT retake fee is also Rs. 2300.
- The rescheduling fee is Rs. 1200.
NMAT Preparation Strategy
A good way to prepare for NMAT 2021 is to ensure that you take enough mocks for the exam. Cracku is offering Mock tests for NMAT 2021 in the latest pattern, with detailed solutions and mock analysis. Ensure that you utilize the free resources available well.
Top colleges accepting the scores
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) Mumbai, SPJIMR-PGMPW Program, SDA Bacconi Asia Centre, etc.
NMIMS Mumbai is one of the top colleges accepting NMAT scores. The NMAT Cutoff of NMIMS is: 210+ marks, Average Placement/CTC is Rs. 17-18 lakh per annum, Course Fees: Rs. 19-20 lakhs.