IIM Bangalore (IIMB)
Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIMB) was established in 1973 in Bannerghatta, Bangalore, Karnataka, with the support of GoI, GoK & Industry members.
2. Campus Ambience
- 110 acres in Bannerghatta, Bangalore
- Architect: B V Doshi
- Green Campus
- Sports Facilities
- IIMB was ranked #1 among management schools by NIRF in 2019. It has been ranked #3 by InsideIIM in its list of “India’s Most Desirable B-Schools” in 2019.
- The QS Global MBA Rankings 2019 ranked it #71 in the world and #9 in the QS Global MBA Rankings 2019: Asia. The QS Global EMBA Rankings 2018 ranked it at #63.
- IIM Bangalore’s EPGP has been ranked among the top 35 in the Financial Times (FT) Global MBA Ranking 2019 for the second consecutive year.
- IIMB was ranked #1 among management schools by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2019.
4. Faculty Research
- Faculty for different areas
- Involved in Research & Publications across diverse fields
- 40% of the batch gets a chance to go to International Programs
5. Notable Alumni
- K Radha Krishnan – Former Chairman ISRO
- Nila Madhab Panda – Notable Producer/Director
- Vipul Parekh – Co-founder & CEO of BigBasket
- BIG Basket Karan Bajaj – Indian author
- Ravi Subramaniyam – Indian author
- Arvind Subramanian- CEO of Reliance Retail
- Ashish Goel – Founder & CEO of Urban Ladder