- 1 XAT Exam 2023 Notification Out – Registration, Exam Date & Other Details
- 1.1 XAT Exam Important Dates
- 1.2 XAT Registration Fees:
- 1.3 XAT Admission Process
- 1.4 XAT Admit Card 2023
- 1.5 XAT Preparation Strategy
- 1.6 Top colleges accepting the scores
- 1.7 XAT 2023 Registration Procedure:
XAT Exam 2023 Notification Out – Registration, Exam Date & Other Details
XAT 2023 exam will be held on January 8, 2023. On behalf of XAMI, XLRI conducts XAT. XLRI has been conducting XAT at the national level for over 70 years to identify the best-qualified candidates for management education. More than 160 institutes use the XAT score to determine admission. Now we will look at the XAT Exam Pattern, Important dates, and Other Details
Enroll for XAT Mock Tests with detailed mock analysis.
XAT Exam Important Dates
|Registration Starts||August 10th, 2022|
|Registration Ends||November 30th, 2022|
|Admit Card||20th December 2022|
|Exam Date||January 8th, 2023|
|Result||3rd Week of January 2023 (Tentative)|
XAT Paper-I exam pattern:
- The XAT paper-I will have a negative marking of ¼ marks.
- For up to 12 un-attempted questions with no negative marks. After 12 un-attempted questions, each unanswered question will have a penalty of 0.05 marks.
|Section name||No. of questions||Total marks||Time duration|
|Verbal and Logical Ability||26||26||165 minutes|
|Quantitative ability & Data Interpretation||27||828|
XAT paper-II exam pattern
The exam duration will be 25 minutes
No negative marking on paper-II
|Name of the section||No. of Questions||Duration|
|General Knowledge||25||15 minutes|
XAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The following are projected to be the XAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Any candidate who wishes to take the XAT Exam must have completed a graduation degree (of at least three years duration) from a recognised institution.
- Those who finish their final exam by the second week of June 2021 are also eligible to apply.
- Unlike other MBA entrance exams, there is no minimum percentage that students must attain in order to qualify for the XAT 2023 Exam. The XAT 2023 Exam has only one criterion: the candidate must have passed their undergraduate exams.
- GMAT is an option for NRI students. Apart from that, there aren’t a lot of XAT Eligibility Criteria to follow too. There are no expected limits in terms of job experience at XLRI or other affiliated colleges, as indicated by the XAT 2023 Notification.
XAT Registration Fees:
- XAT Registration Fee (without late fee) – Rs. 2000/-
- Candidates interested in XLRI programmes need to pay an additional fee of Rs. 200/- each.
XAT Admission Process
- Shortlisted on the Basis of XAT Cut Off
- Written Ability Test
- Personal Interview/ Group Discussion
- Final Merit List
XAT Admit Card 2023
XAT exam hall ticket will be available on 20th December 2022. Once the admit cards are released here, we are going to update them, or you can also follow our Telegram channel. All those candidates who are going to appear in Xavier Aptitude Test can download their XAT Hall ticket from here. we will be giving a direct link to the XAT Exam Admit Card. When the XAT Call Letter is released, you will be able to check it.
XAT Preparation Strategy
A good way to prepare for XAT 2023 is to ensure that you take enough mocks for the exam. Cracku is offering Mock tests for XAT 2023 in the latest pattern, with detailed solutions and mock analysis. Ensure that you utilize the free resources available well.
Top colleges accepting the scores
There are 160+ MBA colleges which accept XAT 2023 scores. Some top MBA colleges accept XAT exam scores for MBA admission 2023. Top college programmes offered by XLRI and other MBA colleges accept Xavier Aptitude Test scores in the table below: XLRI Jamshedpur, SPJIMR Mumbai, XIM Bhubaneswar, IMT Ghaziabad etc.
XAT 2023 Registration Procedure:
- Register on the official XAT website to get your XAT 2023 ID and Password
- Fill in Complete Personal Details in XAT 2023 Registration and Application Form
- Fill in Academics from classes 10 & 12 on the next page of the XAT 2023 form
- Fill in Details of Other Qualification, Graduation & Work Experience
- Fill in your choice of XLRI Programmes and choice of XAT Test City
- Upload Documents & Make Declaration
- Make Payment online for XAT Application Form Fees and XLRI Programme Application Fee, and finally submit the application.
Candidates can Join our Telegram group of MBA aspirants for quick and regular exam updates.