- 1 IIFT 2022 Cut Offs – Expected and Previous Years
- 1.1 IIFT 2022 Cut Offs: Key Points
- 1.2 Important Changes influencing IIFT 2022 Cut offs
- 1.3 Expected IIFT 2022 Cut Off: Overall
- 1.4 Expected IIFT 2022 Cut Offs: Sectional
- 1.5 IIFT 2021 Cut Offs: Category Wise
- 1.6 IIFT 2021 Cut Offs: Section Wise
- 1.7 IIFT 2020 Cut Offs: Category Wise
- 1.8 IIFT 2020 Cut Offs: Section Wise
- 1.9 IIFT 2022 Result
IIFT 2022 Cut Offs – Expected and Previous Years
The IIFT cutoff is the minimum score required to be eligible for the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) admissions rounds of Essay Writing (EW), Group Discussion (GD), and Personal Interview (PI).
The IIFT 2022 cut offs for MBA (IB) admission 2022 are predicted to be between 115-120 out of a total of 300. The shortlisting by IIFT, on the other hand, shall be determined by the sectional cut offs. If an applicant fails to meet the sectional cut-off, he or she will not be considered for shortlisting by any of IIFT’s three campuses.
The IIFT 2022 exam will be held on December 5, 2021, and the results will most likely be released in the last week of December.
Download the Detailed IIFT Syllabus 2022 PDF.
IIFT 2022 Cut Offs: Key Points
- The cut offs for the three IIFT campuses – Delhi, Kolkata, and Kakinada – differ.
- After the results are declared, the IIFT cut off for 2022 will be set and publicised in February.
- The projected cut off for the IIFT 2022 Delhi campus will be around 105-130 (raw score out of 300).
- Candidates that meet the (sectional and overall) cut offs will be shortlisted for the IIFT admission process 2021’s second round.
Important Changes influencing IIFT 2022 Cut offs
- The number of exam sections in the IIFT 2022 exam has been lowered from six to four, and the exam difficulty level is projected to decrease.
- The scoring pattern was adjusted from 100 to 300 points with a maximum of 300 points.
- There are three sections, with a scoring pattern of +3 points for each correct answer and -1 point for each incorrect response.
- GK segment with the lowest scoring pattern of +1.5 points for each correct answer and -0.50 points for each incorrect answer
- Sectional cut-offs are expected to alter as a result.
Expected IIFT 2022 Cut Off: Overall
The cut-offs for the three campuses of IIFT, namely Kolkata, Delhi, and Kakinada, would be different. Different parameters will decide the IIFT cut-off in 2022. For admission to the MBA programme, applicants must check the projected overall cut-off for IIFT 2022 grades.
|IIFT Campus||Expected Cutoff|
Expected IIFT 2022 Cut Offs: Sectional
The following are the predicted sectional cutoff marks for MBA admission to IIFT’s three campuses:
|Sections||Total questions/ Maximum Marks||Campus|
|Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension||35/ 105||Delhi- 18-20
|Quantitative Analysis||25/ 75||Delhi- 16-20
|Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning||30/ 90||Delhi- 18-20
|General Awareness (GK)||20/ 30||Delhi- 8-10
IIFT 2021 Cut Offs: Category Wise
|Category||IIFT cut offs|
|General-EWS / OBC-NCL||36|
|SC / ST/ PwD / Kashmiri Migrants / Non-Migrants||15|
IIFT 2021 Cut Offs: Section Wise
|Section||Total marks||General / Gen-EWS / OBC-NCL||SC/ST/PwD/ Kashmiri Migrants/Non-Migrants|
IIFT 2020 Cut Offs: Category Wise
|Category||Overall IIFT 2020 cut off|
|General-EWS / OBC-NCL||115.5|
|SC / ST/ PwD||89|
IIFT 2020 Cut Offs: Section Wise
|Section||Total Marks||Cut-offs for General, General – EWS and OBC – NCL||Cut-off marks for SC, ST and PwD|
|Reading Comprehensive (RC) & Verbal Ability (VA)||105||34||28|
|Data Interpretation (DI) & Logical reasoning (LR)||90||22||20|
|Quantitative Aptitude (QA)||75||15||12|
IIFT 2022 Result
NTA will release the IIFT 2022 results in the last week of December 2022. Along with the IIFT result 2022, the NTA will also issue the final answer key. Students will be able to download the IIFT result scorecard and will be able to obtain all information regarding their marks and the IIFT 2022 cutoff category wise. Following the announcement of the results, the shortlisting of candidates for IIFT admission will begin.