CMAT 2021 Answer Key Out – Get your score here
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2021 was conducted on 31 March 2021. The National Testing Agency (NTA) conducted the CMAT-2021 exam. CMAT is an MCQ based online test. The exam is a gateway to more than 1000 MBA colleges in India. The CMAT 2021 Answer Key was out (on April 3rd), as per the official notification.
CMAT 2021 Answer Key
The National Testing Agency has uploaded the Provisional Answer Keys along with the Question Papers with Recorded Responses on the CMAT website for candidates to challenge. The procedure (as enclosed for the challenge of Answer Key may be used.)
As per the official notification:
- The candidates, who are not satisfied with the answer key, may challenge the same by paying a fee of ₹1000/–per question challenged as a non–refundable processing fee. This facility is available from April 3, 2021, to April 5, 2021 (upto 05:00 PM).
- The payment of the processing fee may be made through, Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Paytm upto April 5, 2021 (upto 11:50 PM). No challenge will be entertained without receipt of the processing fee.
- Challenges made by the candidates will be verified by the subject experts. If found correct, the answer key will be revised accordingly. Based on the revised Final Answer Key, the result will be prepared and declared. No individual candidate will be informed about the acceptance/non–acceptance of his/her challenge. The key finalized by the Experts after the challenge will be final.
Candidates can follow the below steps, for the challenge of Answer Key
Step 1: Visit the CMAT Official website
Step 2: Click on ‘Display Question Paper and Answer Key Challenge 2021‘
Step 3: Log in with your Application Number and Date of Birth and enter Security Pin as displayed, and click on Submit.
Checkout: CAT Free Practice Questions and Videos
You will see Question IDs for CMAT–2021 in sequential order:
|1||Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation|
|5||Innovation and Entrepreneurship (Optional)|
- The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option’ stands for the Provisional Answer Key to be used by NTA. If you wish to challenge this option, you may use any one or more of the Option IDs given in the other columns by clicking the check box.
- Candidates may choose to upload supporting documents, in that case, you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file). After clicking your desired option scroll down, ‘Save your Claim’ and move to the next screen.
- You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged. Click on ‘Save your Claim and Pay Fee Finally’.
All the information provided is as per the official notification. Candidates are advised to follow the official CMAT website for any clarification in this regard. Candidates can also contact 011–40759000 or write to NTA at firstname.lastname@example.org for any clarification.
Find your CMAT score by uploading your attempts file:
How can you know your CMAT 2021 score?
- Just log in to the CMAT official website and Copy the attempts html file url.
- Login to Cracku, go to CMAT Score Calculator and Paste the link in “Enter File Url”.
- Click on Submit
- Your Sectional and Cumulative score will be displayed based on your attempts