- 1 IIT Delhi MBA Application Form 2023 OUT – Apply Before Last Date, Application Process, Admission Criteria, Fees and Cut-offs
- 1.1 DMS IIT Delhi MBA Admissions 2023: Important Dates
- 1.2 IIT Delhi MBA Application Process
- 1.3 IIT Delhi MBA 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 IIT Delhi MBA Admission Process 2023
- 1.5 DMS IIT Delhi MBA Fees 2023
- 1.6 DMS IIT Delhi CAT Cut off 2023
- 1.7 DMS IIT Delhi MBA Fees 2023
- 1.8 DMS IIT Delhi MBA Placements
IIT Delhi MBA Application Form 2023 OUT – Apply Before Last Date, Application Process, Admission Criteria, Fees and Cut-offs
DMS IIT Delhi MBA application form 2023 opened on their official website, i.e. https://dms.iitd.ac.in/. Candidates can apply online; the last date to apply is January 31, 2023. CAT score is mandatory in the DMS-IIT Delhi MBA admission eligibility requirement. DMS IIT Delhi MBA CAT cut-off is around 98+ overall percentile, including freshers and candidates with work experience. IIT Delhi MBA average package stood at Rs. 21.9 LPA as per the latest final placement report. In this article, we discuss the important dates of IIT Delhi MBA 2023 Admissions, the Application process, admission criteria, fees and cut-offs in detail.
DMS IIT Delhi MBA Admissions 2023: Important Dates
|CAT 2022 Result Announcement
|December 21, 2022
|Online Submission of the Application Form begins on
|December 29, 2022
|Last Date of Online Application Form
|31st January 2023 (Tuesday)
|15-17 March 2023 (Wednesday to Friday)
|Declaration of Admission Results
|First Week of May 2023 (Tentative)
|Orientation and Registration for New Students
|21-22 July 2023 (Friday to Saturday)
24 July 2023 (Monday)
IIT Delhi MBA Application Process
Let us have a look at the application process for DMS IIT Delhi MBA Programme 2023 in a step-wise process.
- Visit the Official Website of DMS IIT Delhi
- Click on “Apply Now” in the MBA admissions portal.
- Fill out the required details carefully (Personal Information, Education Information, academic and extra-curricular achievements, work-related accomplishments, etc.).
- Upload and submit the necessary documents.
- Make the MBA application form fee payment.
- Take a printout of the application form.
IIT Delhi MBA 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent awarded by any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The candidate’s bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- A minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (of all the years/semesters) or 6.00 CGPA on a 10-point scale or equivalent in the qualifying degree.
- A relaxation of 5% in marks (i.e. min. 55%) or equivalent in CGPA (i.e. min. 5.50 on a 10-point scale) for the SC/ST/PwD candidates.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of the bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. If selected, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally only if she/he submit a certificate by a certain date.
- Those applying to IIT Delhi MBA programmes to qualify for the CAT 2022 will be shortlisted and then invited for an interview, which will be held at IIT Delhi.
IIT Delhi MBA Admission Process 2023
The admission process at DMS IIT Delhi is similar to the selection process at IIM. The CAT scores, academic backgrounds and work experiences will be considered during admission. A list of candidates will be made based on these parameters. Then the candidates who got shortlisted need to appear for a personal interview. After completing the personal interview, the final merit list will be prepared based on their performance in the personal interview, CAT scores, academic backgrounds and prior work experience. Now let us have a look at the details of the entrance exam (CAT) and its cut-off.
DMS IIT Delhi Selection Parameters With Their Weightage
During the process of shortlisting the candidates for the personal interview, there will be weightage allotted for various parameters such as CAT percentile, 12th marks, 10th marks, work experience, and gender diversity, and also there will be extra weightage for the students who have completed their graduation in IIT or NIT. The weightages are given for these parameters as follows.
|Graduates from IIT/NIT
DMS IIT Delhi MBA Fees 2023
|General, GEN-EWS and OBC
|Application fee for one programme
|Application fee for two programmes
|Reduced fee for one programme
|Reduced fee for two programmes
DMS IIT Delhi CAT Cut off 2023
When it comes to the admission criteria for MBA at DMS IIT Delhi, it is mandatory for the candidates to reach the minimum CAT cut-off. The average CAT cut-off for last year’s batch is about 98+ percentile. Every year the CAT cut-off may vary based on various factors such as the number of applicants, the difficulty level of the CAT exam, etc. The aspirants are advised to target more than 90 percentile to get a call from DMS IIT Delhi.
DMS IIT Delhi MBA Fees 2023
The tuition fee for DMS IIT Delhi is around Rs. 10.4 Lacs for the entire MBA Full-Time Programme, payable in equal instalments (4 Semesters). The exact amount of fees and mode of payment details will be provided in the offer of admission for new students.
DMS IIT Delhi MBA Placements
DMS IIT Delhi has announced the successful completion of the Final Placement process for its flagship MBA programmes, witnessed by 100% placements. The average package/CTC has stood at INR 21.9 LPA in the latest final placement season. The highest package stood at INR 36.7 LPA. Almost 33% of the students are female in this batch, and the average package for female students stood at 21.9 LPA.
|Rs. 36.7 LPA
|Rs. 21.9 LPA
|Rs. 20.6 LPA
|The average package for female students
|Rs. 21.9 LPA
These are the placement key highlights, including the average package, highest, and median packages. One can also check out the official website of DMS IIT Delhi to learn more details.
Candidates can Join our Telegram group of MBA aspirants for quick and regular exam updates.