BANKING Content

RRB ALP 31st Aug 2018 Shift-2 Question 2

Question 2

........ is the liquid part of the blood of which 92% is water and the remaining 8% is
proteins, minerals, hormones, enzymes, and so on.



Create a FREE account and get:

  • Download RRB Study Material PDF
  • 45+ RRB previous papers with solutions PDF
  • 300+ Online RRB Tests for Free

Comments

Register with

OR

Boost your Prep!

Download App