BANKING Content

RRB ALP 31st Aug 2018 Shift-2

Instructions

For the following questions answer them individually

Question 1

Assuming that the numbers in each of the following figures follow a similar pattern, select the option that can replace the question mark (?) in figure C.

Video Solution
Question 2

........ is the liquid part of the blood of which 92% is water and the remaining 8% is
proteins, minerals, hormones, enzymes, and so on.

Video Solution
Question 3

Select the missing word based on the given related pair of words.
Butter : Milk :: Book : .........

Video Solution

Question 4

If the frequency of a sound wave of given velocity is increased, how will it affect its
wave length?

Video Solution
Question 5

When a number of resistance are connected in ........, their combined resistance is less
than the smallest individual resistance.

Video Solution
Question 6

Who launched ‘Shramdaan movement’ as part of Swachh Bharat and Swachh Puducherry initiative at Seliamedu village in Puducherry?

Video Solution

Question 7

In the Modern Periodic Table elements present in the same period will have the same:

Video Solution
Question 8

When iron is exposed to moist air, a reddish brown coating of hydrated Iron (III) Oxide $$(Fe_2O_3)$$ is deposited on its surface. This reddish brown coating is called:

Video Solution
Question 9

Consider the given statement to be true and decide which of the courses of action logically follow(s) from the statement.
Statement:
Teachers in India still teach using traditional methods and are not aware of modern methods of teaching.
Course of Action:
1. Orientation should be done for teachers to change their method of teaching.
2. There should be a pay hike for teachers who teach in modern methods.

Video Solution

Question 10

Select the figure that will come next in the following series.

Video Solution

Register with

OR

Boost your Prep!

Download App