JBIMS Admission Criteria For MBA/MMS Program 2022 (Selection Process, MAH CET Cut Off, Application form last date & Fees details)
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS) was founded in 1965. It is one of the top leading B-Schools in India. It is located in Maharashtra, and it offers unique opportunities for students to engage with leading corporates and business communities. MMS (Master in Management Studies) is the flagship course of Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies. It is a two-year full-time post-graduate degree course in management. This institute offers specializations in the second year of the MMS course. The title of the programme is MMS, instead of the usual MBA. The Admission process for the MMS program at this institute is very simple. In this article, we will discuss the JBIMS Admission Process for MMS Program in detail.
JBIMS MMS Admission Process
- The Admission of candidates who applied for the MMS Course in JBIMS will be decided Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) and the JBIMS Admission council.
- Entrance Test: JBIMS has its own entrance test CET(Common Entrance Test). The candidates from Maharashtra must fill out the application form for this CET Exam. Candidates from out of the state can apply through MAH CET or CAT/CMAT Scores for the admission process.
- CAP(Centralized Admission Process): After the completion of the CET exam, based on the result the candidates need to submit an application for the CAP round through the official website of MAH CET. It is a Centralized Admission Process, it includes the document verification process and the candidates will shortlist based on some other parameters like the pool of applicants.
- Before submitting your CAP application and confirm your CAP application by E-FC or Facilitation Center. Verify Your Name, Category, Gender, Photo, Signature, Exam Marks and Name on the Marksheet as well as any additional information, such as the status of the EWS, TFWS, validity, required format, etc.
- Make sure all the supporting documents are available at the time of document verification as specified by various authorities and as per the Proforma mentioned in the information brochure.
- The Applicants will be categorized in the CAP round based on their dominical. Most of the seats will be reserved for the applicants from Maharashtra dominical and the remaining seats will be allotted for the applicants who are from outside of Maharashtra.
- And finally, the merit list will release on the official website of MAH MBA CET.
Note: Unlike the selection process at other top MBA colleges, in the Admission Process of JBIMS institute, the WAT and the personal interview will not be conducted.
JBIMS MMS/MBA Fees
JBIMS is one of the best colleges among the other MBA colleges in terms of ROI. The MBA fees for a two-year full-time flagship programme is Rs. 6 Lakhs. For reserved category candidates, the fee is about Rs. 1.07 Lakhs per annum. By this one can understand that the fee in JBIMS is very less compared to the other top MBA colleges including IIMs.
Take Free MAH MBA CET Mock Tests
MAH CET Cutoffs for Past years
These are the MAH CET Cutoffs for the past three years. The Candidates must reach these cutoffs to get into the JBIMS institute. As more seats are allotted for applicants from Maharashtra, the candidates from out of the state must reach the cutoffs to get admission to this institute.
MAH CET 2022 Exam Pattern
|Section name||No. of questions||Maximum Marks|
Verbal Ability/ Reading Comprehension
A total number of 200 questions will be given and each question carries 1 mark. The duration of the exam is 150 mins i.e., 2 hours 30 minutes.
JBIMS MMS/MBA Placements 2022 (Highest, Average & Median Packages)
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS) has completed its final placement season with 100% placements. In this final placement season, JBIMS saw a rise of 19% in the average CTC which stood at 27.63 Lakhs per annum from the last year. Now let us have a look at the placement key highlights of this final placement season in detail.
JBIMS MMS/MBA Placement 2022 – Key Highlights
- Average Salary – Rs.27.63 LPA (An increase of 19% from last year)
- Median Salary – Rs.26.49 LPA (An increase of 18.9% from last year)
- The highest Salary stood at Rs.42 LPA
- The average salary of the Top 25% goes up to Rs.31.54 LPA
- Almost 39% of the students got placed in the Consulting sector
JBIMS MMS/MBA 2022 Placement Companies
The most prominent recruiters in JBIMS Placements include Aditya Birla Capital, BCG, Capgemini, Deloitte, IBM, Infosys, McKinsey, Axis Bank, Bajaj Finserv, Citibank, HSBC, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDFC Bank, J.P. Morgan, Kotak Mahindra Bank, RBL, Yes Bank, Amazon, TCS, Wipro, Abbott, ACG, HUL among others
This is all about the admission criteria of JBIMS, Mumbai with their fees and the placement details. You can also check out the details of all the MBA colleges with their fees details, placements, admission criteria, cut-offs, etc on our official website.
Candidates can Join our Telegram group of MBA aspirants for quick and regular exam updates.