IIFT 2023 Registration Last Date Extended
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has extended the last date to fill IIFT 2023 registration till November 24, 2022. The last day to make payment for the application is the same, and also the last date for the correction window is also extended. Candidates who are eligible to take the IIFT entrance exam can apply by visiting the IIFT 2023 official website- iift.nta.nic.in. In this article, we will provide you with details of the extended dates of the IIFT 2023 application.
IIFT 2023: Last Date To Apply
|Activity||Existing Last Date||Extended Last Date|
|Last date for submission of application forms online||14th November 2022(Up to 05:00 PM)||24th November 2022 (Up to 05.00 PM)|
|Last date for payment of the application fee online||14th November 2022 (Up to 11:50 PM)||24th November 2022(Up to 11.50 PM)|
|Correction Window||16.11.2022 to 20.11.2022||26.11.2022 to 30.11.2022|
IIFT 2023 Exam Dates
|IIFT 2023 Registration||September 30, 2022|
|IIFT 2023 Registration Last Date||November 24, 2022
(Up to 05:00 PM)
|For Foreign Nationals, the application date||January 15, 2023, to March 15, 2023|
|Admit Card Download||To be announced|
|IIFT 2023 Exam Date||December 18, 2022(Sunday)|
|IIFT 2023 Answer Key||To be announced|
|IIFT 2023 Result Date||To be announced|
Eligibility Criteria for IIFT 2023
1) There is no age limit to appear for IIFT
2) The applicant must hold a recognized Bachelor’s Degree (with at least 50% marks for general and 45% for SC/ST/PWD) or equivalent with a minimum duration of 3 years.
3) Students in their final year of graduation can also apply for the IIFT exam.
IIFT 2023 Registration Process
As mentioned earlier, the registration for IIFT 2023 started on September 30, 2022, the candidates are advised to get registered as soon as possible before the deadline. In detail, look at the step-wise registration process for IIFT 2023.
- Apply for Online Registration
- Fill out all the required fields in the IIFT 2023 application form
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in the IIFT Exam Application Form
- Make the IIFT 2023 exam fee payment.
- Finally, take the printout of the receipt.
IIFT 2023 Exam Pattern
IIFT 2023 Based on last year: IIFT 2023 exam will have multiple choice questions. The exam duration is 2 hours (120 minutes).
|Section name||No. of questions||Marks per Question||Total marks||Negative Marks|
|Quantitative Ability (QA)||25||3||75||-1|
|Logical Reasoning (LR) & Data Interpretation (DI)||30||3||90||-1|
|Verbal Ability (VA)||19||3||57||-1|
|Reading Comprehension (RC)||16||3||48||-1|
|General Knowledge & Awareness||20||1.5||30||-0.5|