Profit Loss and Discount is an important topic in CAT exam. CAT aspirants are required to learn various formulas of profit, loss and discount.
Try to practice more on Profit and Loss questions for CAT.
This document covers
- Definition of Cost Price, Selling price and Marked price
- Formulas for profit percentage, Loss percentage, Percentage Discount
- Two items of same C.P sold one for some profit percent and other for same equal loss percent
- Two items of same S.P sold one for some profit percent and other for same equal loss percent
- Gain when Trader uses false weight/balance/scale
- Profit earned on Buy x get y free
- C.P of x article is equal to the selling price of y articles
Take 3 free CAT mock tests
Visit CAT previous solved papers to check out the previous questions in CAT exam on profit, loss and discount topic.
Check out Number systems formulas for CAT pdf