Direction for questions:Given below are six statements followed by sets of three. You are to mark the option in which the statements are most logically related.
1. Poor girls want to marry rich boys
2. Rich girls want to marry rich boys
3. Poor girls want to marry rich girls
4. Rich boys want to marry rich girls
5. Poor girls want to marry rich girls
6. Rich boys want to marry poor girls
This question can be understood with the help of given venn diagram.
PG = Poor Girls, RB = Rich Boys, RG = Rich Girls
The diagram concludes that PG want to marry RG.
Create a FREE account and get:
CAT Averages, Ratios & Proportions
CAT Logarithms, Surds & Indices
CAT Functions, Graphs & Statistics
CAT DI Data Change Over Period
CAT Tables With Missing Values
CAT LR Selections With Conditions