Ten Students - A,vB, C, D, E, F, G, H, I & J are chosen to represent their college in 4 sports - Tennis, Badminton, Table Tennis & Snooker. The Badminton team has one student less than the Tennis team. A, B and C are not Tennis players individually or as a group. D, E and F are not Badminton players individually or as a group. G, H and I are not Table Tennis players individually or as a group. J is a Table Tennis player. None of the students is a snooker player.
1. Which of the following students could be Table Tennis players - JBG , JCF , JDEF , JBCD ?
2. of those listed, what is the largest possible number of students who could be Table Tennis players - 6 or 7 or 9 or none of these ?
3. if no other student except I is in the Badminton Team, which of the following students could be Tennis players - DH , FE , EG , GH ?
4. if the Table Tennis team has one member, who of the following must be a Tennis player - A , B , D , G ?
5. if G , H and C are the only students in the Badminton Team, which three must be the only students who are Table Tennis players - ABJ , ADJ , BEJ , BFJ ?
6. if A and G are the only Badminton players, how many students must be in the table tennis team - 2 or 3 or 5 or 6 ?