M, N, P, Q, S & T are six members of a group in which there are three female members. Females work in three departments - Accounts, Administration and Personnel and sit on three different floors - 1st , 2nd and 3rd. Persons working in the same department are not on the same floor.
Two persons work on each floor. No two females work in the same department or on the same floor. N and S work in the same department but not in personnel . Q works in administration. S and M are on the 1st and 3rd floors respectively and work in the same department. Q, a female does not work on 2nd floor. P, a male works on 1st floor.
1. which of the following groups of persons are females - SQT, QMT, QPT ?
2. which of the following pairs of persons work in Administration - QP, QN, SP ?
3. T works in which department ?
4. Which of the following pairs of persons work on the 2nd floor ?
PT, SM, QN, NT ?
5. If T is transferred to Accounts and S is transferred to Administration, who is to be transferred to Personnel to maintain the original distribution of females in each floor ?