Read the Following statements and answer the question that follows:
1. But its most advanced formulation is called superstring theory, which even predicts the precise number of dimensions: ten.
2. However, the theory has already swept across the major physics research laboratories of the world and has irrevocably altered the scientific landscape of modern physics, generating a staggering number of research papers in the scientific literature (over 5,000 by one count).
3. Scientifically, the hyperspace theory goes by the names of Kaluza-Klein theory and supergravity.
4. The usual three dimensions of space (length, width, and breadth) and one of time are now extended by six more spatial dimensions.
5. We caution that the theory of hyperspace has not yet been experimentally confirmed and would, in fact, be exceedingly difficult to prove in the laboratory.
Rank the above five statements so as to make it a logical sequence:
3-1-4 forms a logical sequence as the "its" in 1 refers to the hyperspace theory mentioned in 3. The ten dimensions mentioned in 1 are explained in brief in 4.
5-2 forms a pair as 2 explains the popularity of the theory among the scientific community even though it has not been proven in a laboratory, as mentioned in 5.
Hence, the answer is option A.
Create a FREE account and get: