- 1 SPJIMR Application Form 2023 Out: Last Date to Apply, CAT cut off, Eligibility Criteria, PGDM Application Process & Form Fees
- 1.1 SPJIMR Application Form 2023: Important Dates
- 1.2 SPJIMR 2023 Application Process
- 1.3 SPJIMR Application Form Fee
- 1.4 SPJIMR Eligibility Criteria PGDM
- 1.5 SPJIMR CAT & GMAT Cut off 2023
- 1.6 SPJIMR Admission Process for PGDM 2023
- 1.7 SPJIMR Intake 2023
SPJIMR Application Form 2023 Out: Last Date to Apply, CAT cut off, Eligibility Criteria, PGDM Application Process & Form Fees
SP Jain Institute of Management and Research, known as SPJIMR, is a private non-profit post-graduate management school based in Mumbai, India. PGDM is the flagship programme for SP Jain Mumbai. SPJIMR has declared the release date and the last date of the PGDM application form 2023 on its official website. Today is the LAST DAY to apply to SPJIMR’s PGDM and PGDM(BM) programme for the batch 2023-25. The application link will close at 12 midnight today(no extension), Nov 25, 2022. In this article, we will discuss the Deadlines(Last date) of the application form, CAT cut-off, Application Process & Form fees in detail.
Let us have a look at the Important Dates for SP Jain registration for the PGDM batch of 2023 – 2025.
SPJIMR Application Form 2023: Important Dates
|SPJIMR Application Form 2023 Opens||30th September 2022|
|SPJIMR Application Form 2023 Last Date||25th November 2022 (Mid Night 12:00 AM)|
SPJIMR 2023 Application Process
To apply for the PGDM programme, applicants must fill out the online admissions portal form by November 25, 2022.
- Visit the Official Website of SPJIMR Mumbai.
- Click on the “Apply Now” in the PGDM admissions portal.
- Fill out the required details carefully (Personal Information, Education Information, academic and extra-curricular achievements, work-related accomplishments, etc.).
- Upload and submit the necessary documents.
- Make the PGDM application form fee payment.
- Take a printout of the application form.
SPJIMR Application Form Fee
- If the candidates are willing to apply for the MBA programmes separately, then the application fee for the PGDM programme is INR 2000/- and for the PGDM (BM) programme is INR 2000/-
- Application fees payment if applied to both programmes together: The application fees for PGDM & PGDM (BM) when applied together are INR 3000/-
SPJIMR Eligibility Criteria PGDM
- The performance in 10th grade, 12th grade and every year of graduation are considered in the selection process. An aggregate of all subject scores (marks) mentioned on the mark sheet will be considered for arriving at the final percentage.
- A minimum of three years of education is required after completing higher secondary schooling, i.e. 10th and 12th or equivalent. The applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree with an aggregate of at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Work experience is not mandatory for this programme. Graduates with no work experience and those with less than five years of work experience can also apply for this programme. If the applicant has prior work experience, then proof of work experiences, such as an offer letter, salary slips, and the experience letter, will have to be provided.
SPJIMR CAT & GMAT Cut off 2023
|CAT 2022||Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning||Quantitative Ability||
|GMAT(Jan 01, 2020, to Dec 31, 2022)||Verbal||Quantitative||–|
SPJIMR Admission Process for PGDM 2023
Admission to the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme at SP Jain Institute of Management & Research (SPJIMR) is strictly based on merit. The applicants are shortlisted on the basis of their profiles. They are also expected to meet the qualifying scores in at least one of the entrance exams, either the CAT or GMAT. The profiles of the applicants are scored, and the applicants are separated into two phases: Profile based and Profile cum Score based.
In detail, let us look at each phase in the PGDM admission process at SP Jain Institute.
Phase-1: Profile Based
In phase 1, candidates will be shortlisted based on their profile, and the following factors will be considered.
- Consistency of academic record
- Relevance of work experience for the specialisation chosen
- Versatility and achievements
In the case of the profile-based selection process, the candidates must meet the minimum cut off of the entrance exams (CAT or GMAT).
Phase 2: Profile cum Score based
In this phase, the candidates will be shortlisted for the interviews by considering their profile along with their performance in the entrance exams. Round 1 interviews for PGDM 2023-2025 will be conducted online on a platform of the institute’s choice. Round 2 Interviews will be in-person. Candidates must appear for the round 2 interviews.
Final Selection List
A composite score will be calculated for preparing the merit list by considering the candidates’ profile, academic record, performance in the entrance exams, prior work experience and performances in the two rounds of interviews.
SPJIMR Intake 2023
- The current intake of the PGDM programme is 240, and an additional 36 seats have been sanctioned for OCI/PIO, children of Indian workers in the Gulf countries and Foreign Nationals.
- The maximum total intake of the programme is up to 276 seats. NRI applications will be considered at par with the Indian applications.
Join our Telegram group of MBA aspirants for quick and regular exam updates