MAH CET 2022 Registration Dates | MAH CET Application process
MAH-CET is a National Level Entrance Examination for admission to Management Programs in the country. The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, will be conducting the MAH-CET exam for admission to MBA/MMS courses offered by colleges across Maharashtra. The Online registration for MAH-MBA/MMS CET has started. In this article, we will provide you with MAH CET 2022 Registration Dates for MBA and MAH CET 2022 Application Process in detail.
MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2022 Registration Dates
|MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2022 Registration Started on||17th March 2022|
|Online Application Last Day||20th April 2022|
|MAH CET 2022 Admit Card for MBA||August|
|MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2022 Exam Date||Aug 23-25, 2022|
|MAH CET 2022 Result will be announced on||2nd Week of Sept 2022|
MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2022 Exam Pattern
|Section name||No. of questions||Maximum Marks|
Verbal Ability/ Reading Comprehension
The Examination contains a total of 200 questions and each question carries 1 mark, no negative marking. The duration of the examination is 150 minutes.
Take Free MAH MBA CET Mock Tests
Application Fee for MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2022 Registration
|For General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS) Candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|For Candidates of Backward class categories [SC/ST/OBC/VJ/DT- NT(A)/NT(B)/NT(C)/NT(D)/SBC/EWS/PWD Candidates form Maharashtra State etc]||Rs. 800/-|
How to Apply for MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2022?
Check out the step-by-step instructions for completing the MAH MBA CET application form 2022.
- Click on the given direct link to apply for MAH MBA CET.
- Click on the New Registration, & Now enter the details
- Enter the details required
- Log in with the registration number and password
- Upload the photo and signature and enter the other details in the application form
- Then, preview the application form and double-check all of the information before pressing the ‘final submit button.
- Then pay the application fee & take the printout of the confirmation page.
Candidates can Join our Telegram group of MBA aspirants for quick and regular exam updates.