JBIMS is a renowned management institution in India that offers a range of management programs for students interested in pursuing them. The admission procedure for these programs is highly competitive due to the institute’s high return on investment (ROI) when compared to other business schools. Moreover, JBIMS considers CMAT scores for its admission process. This article will provide detailed insights into the admission criteria and the CMAT cut-off required for JBIMS.
CMAT Cut-off for JBIMS Admission
CMAT cut-off for JBIMS varies every year based on factors such as the number of candidates who have appeared for the exam, the difficulty level of the exam, and the number of seats available for the program. However, candidates who wish to seek admission to JBIMS through CMAT must achieve a score of 99.99 percentile. This means that candidates must be among the top 0.01% of the candidates who have appeared for the exam.
One can also check out the CMAT score vs percentile based on last year. This information will help you determine your targeted score to get a high score in CMAT 2023.
|CMAT Score Range||CMAT Percentile Range|
|below 115||Below 51|
Apart from the CMAT score, candidates must also fulfil the eligibility criteria set by JBIMS. They must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for reserved category candidates). Work experience is not mandatory, but candidates with work experience are given preference.
Selection Process for JBIMS Admission
JBIMS MMS Course admission decisions are made by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) and the JBIMS Admission Council.
- The institute conducts its own entrance test, CET (Common Entrance Test), which candidates from Maharashtra must apply for, while candidates from outside the state can apply through MAH CET or CAT/CMAT Scores.
- After the CMAT exam, candidates need to submit an application for the Centralized Admission Process (CAP) round.
- This process includes document verification and shortlisting based on various parameters, such as the pool of applicants. It is important to verify all the details, including category, gender, exam marks, and supporting documents, before submitting the CAP application.
- The applicants will be categorized based on their domiciles, with most seats reserved for those from Maharashtra and the remaining seats for those outside of Maharashtra.
- The merit list will be released on the official website of CMAT.
Note: It is important to note that, unlike other top MBA colleges, JBIMS does not conduct WAT (Written Ability tests) or personal interviews as part of its admission process.
Candidates can Join our Telegram group of MBA aspirants for quick and regular exam updates.