- 1 FMS Delhi Application Form 2023 – Important Dates, Application Fees, Eligibility, Cutoff, MBA Fees & Selection Process
- 1.1 FMS Delhi Application Form 2023 – Important Dates
- 1.2 How To Apply FMS Delhi Application Form 2023?
- 1.3 ELIGIBILITY
- 1.4 FMS Delhi Cutoff
- 1.5 FMS Delhi MBA Fees 2023
- 1.6 FMS Delhi Selection Process
- 1.7 Fee structure for the full-time MBA Program (2023-2025)
- 1.8 Should you apply for FMS?
FMS Delhi Application Form 2023 – Important Dates, Application Fees, Eligibility, Cutoff, MBA Fees & Selection Process
Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi, consistently ranks within the top 5 B-schools in the country. It is one of the most affordable B-schools in the country to do an MBA from. As per the update on the official website, the FMS Delhi application form 2023 for the MBA programme will be opened soon. We will update this article and notify you immediately whenever the forms get released. Aspirants are also advised to check out the official website daily for immediate updates. Let us see some important things to know about FMS Delhi, such as Important Dates, Application Fees, Eligibility, Cutoff & MBA Fees before applying.
FMS Delhi Application Form 2023
FMS Delhi Application Form 2023 – Important Dates
|FMS Delhi Application Form 2023||To be Announced|
|Last Date to Apply||To be Announced|
How To Apply FMS Delhi Application Form 2023?
- The online application form for the programs of FMS Delhi is available on the Official website of FMS.
- Candidates must follow the given instructions while applying and fill in the requisite details.
- The application fee is usually around Rs. 1000.
Eligibility for the full-time 2-year MBA Program at FMS is as follows:
- The candidate must have a minimum 3-year Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline (45% for OBC/PWD/CW candidates, and Passing marks for the SC/ST candidates).
- Candidates appearing for the final examination for the Bachelor’s degree can also apply.
- A valid CAT Score.
Check out the PDF of the Top 100 Must Solve CAT Quant Questions.
FMS Delhi Cutoff
As per the information available in the previous year’s admission criteria of FMS Delhi, the institute does not disclose the exact CAT cut-offs. A Weighted Score shall be computed by giving weightages of 40%, 30%, and 30% to the scores of the VARC, DILR and QA sections, respectively. These weighted scores are applicable for all the categories, including General, OBC, EWS, SC and ST. As per the information on the admission criteria, there is no academic diversity in the selection process of FMS Delhi, so these cut-offs are also applicable for non-engineers.
FMS Delhi MBA Fees 2023
Regarding the MBA fees at FMS Delhi, this is one of the top colleges that gives the best ROI(Return On Investment). FMS Delhi offers a 2-year, full-time MBA programme for around 2 lakhs, and the average placement in this institute was Rs. 26.2LPA.
FMS Delhi Selection Process
The Shortlisting of candidates for the selection process will be done based on the details provided in the application form and their CAT scores. As per the info. available on the official website:
The Selection process at FMS is divided into two stages
Stage 1 – In the first stage, candidates are shortlisted for interviews based on their CAT score.
Stage 2 – The second stage is where the college selects based on the Personal Interview (PI), Extempore, and discussion on SOP. A Final Composite Score (FCS) is calculated after this, and the final selection will be made based on this.
Parameters for final selection
1. CAT Percentile
2. Personal Interview
3. Extempore and Discussion on Statement of Purpose
4. Academics (10th and 12th scores)
Fee structure for the full-time MBA Program (2023-2025)
- The Fees for the full-time 2-year MBA Program at FMS is Rs. 2 Lakhs (Rs. 48,000 per semester).
Should you apply for FMS?
FMS has been consistently ranked among the Top-5 B-schools in the country. FMS has established itself as the best MBA college in India in terms of ROI. The CAT cut-off for the college hovers around the 98 to 99+ percentile. The weightage for the CAT score in the final selection is 50%. Therefore, a good CAT score boosts the chances of getting selected for the MBA program at FMS.
Also, the average placement at FMS Delhi stands at 26+ Lakhs per annum. Given the good placement record and a high weightage to the CAT scores, one must not miss the chance of applying to FMS.
DO JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MBA ASPIRANTS FOR REGULAR EXAMS AND MBA COLLEGE UPDATES. WE WILL UPDATE YOU AS SOON AS THE FORMS ARE RELEASED.