MDI Gurgaon application form 2023: Last Date, Fees, Eligibility, Cut Off & Online Application Process
The Management Development Institute (MDI) has been consistently ranked as one of the top B-schools in India. The two-year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) application forms are out for the MBA batch of 2023-2025. Apart from PGDM, the applications for PGDM-HRM and PGDM-IB (2023-2025) are also out. In this article, we will look at the important application dates, how to apply online, eligibility, and other key things to know – as per the latest information available on the official website of MDI Gurgaon.
The first step toward getting admission into the MDI Gurgaon is taking the Common Admission Test (CAT) exam. Every year over two lakh candidates appear for the CAT exam. The final selection at the MDI Gurgaon is based on the candidate’s CAT score, Application score, and Personal Interview. MDI Gurgaon also accepts the candidate’s GMAT score for the PGDM/PGDM-HRM/PGDM-IB Programs. Applicants with both scores should clearly specify which one they wish to be considered. Only one of the two scores shall be considered in the selection process of MDI.
If you input your profile details in the CAT Percentile Required for IIM Calls predictor, you will understand the CAT Percentile you must achieve to secure a call from MDI Gurgaon.
MDI Gurgaon Application Form 2023: Important Dates
|Starting Date for CAT 2022 Registration||August 03, 2022|
|Closing Date for CAT 2022 Registration||September 21, 2022 (5 PM)|
|Starting Date for MDI Online Application Form||Friday, September 23, 2022|
|Closing Date for MDI Online Application Form||Friday, November 25, 2022|
|Common Admission Test Date||November 27, 2022|
How to apply for MDI Gurgaon?
- The combined online application form for MDI Gurgaon (PGDM/PGDM-HRM/PGDM-IB) & MDI Murshidabad (PGDM) shall be available on the MDI website https://www.mdi.ac.in/ with necessary instructions.
- Online registration will be open till Friday, November 25, 2022, 17:00 hrs.
- Candidates have to make an online payment of the application form fee of Rs. 3000 inclusive of 18% GST irrespective of the number of programmes they apply for. Candidates applying for both MDI-G and MDI-M have to make an online payment of Rs. 3590 (inclusive of 18% GST).
- NRI Candidates for MDI Gurgaon and Foreign Nationals/ Gulf Quota/ OCI candidates for MDI Murshidabad will have to make an online payment of Rs. 8496 (inclusive of 18% GST).
Note: There is a single unified application form for all programmes. Applicants need to tick on the relevant programme(s) (PGDM/PGDM-HRM/PGDM-IB) they wish to apply for.
Who Can Apply for MDI Gurgaon: Eligibility
Eligibility for PGDM (& PGDM-HRM) is as follows:
- The candidates must have at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both class 10th and class 12th.
- The candidate must have a minimum 3-year Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Candidates appearing for the final examination for the Bachelor’s degree(or equivalent examination) and completing all requirements for obtaining the Bachelor’s degree by 30th June 2023 can also apply to the PGDM and PGDM-HRM programmes can also apply (subject to furnishing evidence that effect latest by 1st October 2023).
- Applicants to the PGDM-IB programme must possess a minimum of 1 year (one year) work experience on 31st December 2022, after completing a Bachelor’s degree of admissible duration for the programme.
MDI Gurgaon Selection Process 2023
Shortlisting of candidates for the GDPI process will be done on the basis of the details provided in the application form and their CAT or GMAT scores. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interviews between February and April 2023 at a centre in one of the following cities: Bangalore, Gurugram, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai and Mumbai. Centres other than Gurugram are tentative. The GDPI process may also be conducted online through zoom, for which the intimation will be given to the short-listed candidates in advance.
The Selection process at MDI is divided into two stages as follows
Stage1: Candidates are shortlisted for the interviews on the basis of their CAT / GMAT scores.
Stage2: The second stage is where the college selects based on the Personal Interview (PI). A Final Score is calculated for the final Selection. The score of each candidate is calculated (usually out of 100) based on certain parameters, and the final selection list will be made.
Parameters for final selection:
1. CAT Percentile / GMAT Score
2. Personal Interview
3. Application score (includes X, XII, Academic Diversity, Gender Diversity and Work Experience)
MDI Gurgaon Fee Structure for PGDM / PGDM-HRM / PGDM-IB (2023-2025)
- The Fees for the full-time PGDM and PGDM-HRM Program is Rs. 23.47 Lakhs.
- The Fee for the PGDM-IB Program is Rs. 27.50 Lakhs.
Should You Apply For MDI Gurgaon?
MDI Gurgaon has been consistently ranked among the top 10 B-schools in the country. Located in the NCR region, MDI has established itself as one of the top colleges in India for marketing. The CAT cut-off for the college hovers around the 96 percentile. The weightage for the CAT score in the final selection is close to 60%. Therefore, a good CAT score boosts the chances of getting selected for the MBA program at MDI Gurgaon.
Also, the average placement at MDI Gurgaon stands at 23+ Lakhs per annum. Given the good placement record and a high weightage to the CAT scores, one must not miss the chance of applying to MDI Gurgaon.
Join our Telegram group of MBA aspirants for quick and regular exam updates