Faculty of Management Studies Delhi (FMS) Forms are Out – Should you apply?
Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi, consistently ranks within the top 5 B-schools of the country. It is one of the most affordable B-schools in the country to do an MBA from. The course fee for 2 years is around two lakhs. The application forms for FMS MBA (Full-Time) Program, MBA Executive Programme and MBA Executive (Health Care Administration) Programme (2022-24) are now open. In this article, we will look at the important application dates of FMS, the online application process, eligibility, and other key things to know – as per the latest information available on the official website.
Try checking out previous year papers of CAT to know about the level of questions that appear in the exam. If you input your profile details in the CAT Percentile Required for IIM Calls predictor, you would understand the CAT Percentile you must achieve to secure a call from FMS Delhi.
Important Dates for FMS Online Application
|FMS Online Application||Already Started|
|Last Date for FMS Online Application||December 25, 2021|
How to apply?
- The online application form for the programs of FMS Delhi is available on the Official website of FMS.
- Candidates must follow the given instructions while applying, and fill in the requisite details.
- The application fee is usually around Rs. 1000.
Eligibility for the full-time 2-year MBA Program at FMS is as follows:
- The candidate must have a minimum 3-year Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline (45% for OBC/PWD/CW candidates, and Passing marks for the SC/ST candidates).
- Candidates appearing for the final examination for the Bachelor’s degree can also apply.
- A valid CAT Score.
Check out the PDF of the Top-100 Must Solve CAT Quant Questions.
Selection Process of FMS Delhi
The Shortlisting of candidates for the selection process will be done on the basis of the details provided in the application form and their CAT scores. As per the info. available on the official website:
The Selection process at FMS is divided into two stages
Stage 1 – In the first stage, candidates are shortlisted for the interviews on the basis of their CAT score.
Stage 2 – The second stage is where the college selects based on the Personal Interview (PI), Extempore, and discussion on SOP. A Final Composite Score (FCS) is calculated after this, and the final selection will be made based on this.
Parameters for final selection
1. CAT Percentile
2. Personal Interview
3. Extempore, and Discussion on Statement of Purpose
4. Academics (10th and 12th scores)
Fee structure for the full-time MBA Program (2022-2024)
- The Fees for the full-time 2-year MBA Program at FMS is Rs. 2 Lakhs (Rs. 48,000 per semester).
Should you apply for FMS?
FMS has been consistently ranked among the Top-5 B-schools in the country. FMS has established itself as the best MBA college in India in terms of ROI. The CAT cut-off for the college hovers around 98 to 99+ percentile. The weightage for the CAT score in the final selection is 50%. Therefore, a good CAT score boosts the chances of getting selected for the MBA program at FMS.
Also, the average placement at FMS Delhi stands at 26+ Lakhs per annum. Given the good placement record and a high weightage to the CAT scores, one must not miss the chance of applying to FMS.
DO JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MBA ASPIRANTS FOR REGULAR EXAMS AND MBA COLLEGE UPDATES. WE WILL UPDATE YOU AS SOON AS THE FORMS ARE RELEASED.