GD & WAT Topics for the IIM’s & Other MBA Colleges Interview Preparation for 2023 Admissions
GD / WAT will form an important part of the final selection process in the IIM’s and other Top B-School interviews. The Written Ability Test (WAT) topics given in the IIM interview will be mostly based on some of the current domestic and international issues, economics & finance, business and abstract topics. The candidates are required to prepare and go through the current issues and have a thorough knowledge of them. In this article, we will provide you with some most trending GD topics for IIM Admissions.
Trending GD & WAT Topics 2023–
- Farm Bills: the unrelenting parties and their interests
- Abrogation of Article 370: a brave, definitive step or downright disregard for the constitution?
- The justified need for CAA/NRC: an exercise in inclusion or exclusion
- Working from home: a productive norm?
- Viable economic safeguards in a post-pandemic world
- 4.Covid-19 Vaccine? Should we take it or leave it
- Protest in the US Capitol
- Influence of big Social Media giants on their customer’s privacy
- Doping in Sports
- Is china to be really blamed for COVID-19
- Is India ready for Automated cars?
- should parents stop blaming themselves for how their kids turn out?
- multitasking or one thing at a time?
- Politics and Religion
- Cricket overshadowing other sports in the nation
- Alibaba and the Chinese crackdown
- How America is deeply divided?
- Diplomacy or bluntness
- Is social distancing the new world order?
- Aftermath – Communication shutdown in Kashmir
- Critical Analysis of India’s Current Union Budget
- Pandemics: Mirror to mankind
- Ed-Tech: Boon or Bane?
- Electric Vehicles: Environment saviours OR Wolf in Sheep’s clothing?
This covers the list of the trending GD / WAT topics for IIM & other Top B-school interviews.