Linear equations is one of the foundation topics in the Quant section of CAT. Hence, fundamentals of this concept are useful in solving the questions of the other topics by assuming the unknown values as variables. So, it is very important to learn various concepts in linear equations. You can download and practice from CAT linear equations Questions PDF.
Take a free CAT mock test, to try questions similar to actual CAT.
Outlines of concepts covered in this linear equations formulas pdf are:
- Definition and types of simple linear equations
- General form of single, two and three variable linear equations
- Tips for finding out number of solutions in two variable linear equations.
- General procedure to solve linear equations
- Tips for finding out number of solutions for three variable linear equations
- Some more concepts and tips
Practice previous CAT solved papers and try to apply the concepts learned on this topic.