Consider the following question and statements and decide which of the statements is sufficient to answer the question.
There are seven balls of different sizes and colors: green, yellow, blue, orange, red, pink and black. What is the order of the balls from largest to smallest?
1) The red ball is larger than the green ball.
2) The pink ball is the smallest.
3) The blue ball is the largest.
4) The green ball is larger than the yellow ball.
5) The yellow ball is larger than the orange and black balls.
Balls are arranged in decreasing order of their sizes. The ball at the extreme left is largest and at the extreme right is smallest. We see that 2 sizes are still unknown.
Option D is correct.
Create a FREE account and get: