For the following questions answer them individually
With reference to the 1857 revolt consider the following statements.
1. The sepoys of Meerut appealed to Bahadur Shah Zafar to accept the leadership of the revolt.
2. In Kanpur, the sepoys made Nana Sahib as their leader.
3. In Awadh, Rani Laxmibai was made the leader.
Which of the given statements is/are correct?
One of the most important descriptions of the city of __________________ in the fifteenth century comes from Abdur Razzaq Samarqandi.
Charles Cornwallis was the Governor General of ________ when the Permanent Settlement was introduced there in 1793.
The French Revolution, a period that brought far-reaching social and political upheaval in France, began in _________.
When did the epidemic of Black Death (a type of Plague) spread in entire Europe?
With reference to an earthquake consider the following statements.
1. The point where the energy of an earthquake is released is called the hypocentre.
2. The point on the surface, nearest to the focus of the earthquake, is called epicentre.
3. Epicentre is a point directly below the focus of an earthquake.
Which of the statements given above is / are corrrect?
Which of the following places in India has off shore petroleum reserves?
The earth's radius is approximately ___________.
Which of the following indian rivers discharges its waters in the Arabian Sea?
The Khardung La pass is associated with which mountain range?