CUET PG Exam Date & Syllabus 2024
With the latest bulletin from TISS On 17th November, students are looking out for CUET 2024 Latest syllabus. With this update, the authority has concluded that CAT 2023 wouldn’t be considered for getting into TISS. The institute has informed that to get admission into MA in HRM & LR and ODCL. Aspirants have to appear for the CUET 2024 PG Exam. Also, remember that there are about 68 seats available for these courses.
|All including MA in HRM and ODCL
|State government, Central government, Deemed colleges, TISS Colleges
CUET EXAM 2024 Details
- The CUET exam is going to be conducted in 13 languages for UG. For PG, it is going to be completed in English and Hindi.
- In previous years, exams used to be conducted offline, but the NTA has decided to switch to online mode this year.
- The CUET exam is used for getting admission into both UG and PG courses.
CUET 2024 PG Exam Expected Date
|Exam Expected Date
|March 11th – March 28th, 2024
|English and HIndi
|Online (which was Offline earlier)
|No. of Questions
|+4 for each correct answer
-1 for each incorrect answer
0 for unanswered attempts
CUET 2024 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
There are different papers depending on the course the aspirant is appearing for.
- There are two parts for an aspirant of MA HRM LR and MA in ODCL.
- Part A consists of 25 questions, which include Comprehension or Verbal Ability, General Awareness, Quantitative Ability, and Analytical Skills. Part B consists of 75 questions, which have Domain Knowledge Questions.
|General awareness of issues related to Development and Labour Studies.
|Check whether the aspirant can comprehend and reflect inferences from academic articles. Also, the exam tests the analytical reasoning of Contemporary issues of the informal sector.
|Broad awareness of Political Economy, Contemporary History of Development, Political Economy, Development Economics, and Indian Economy.
|Also, it tests awareness of Basic Concepts in Sociology, Social Processes and Problems. Also, checks Society, Culture and Social Change, Indian Society, Society Research, Societal Problems in India
(The above data may subject to change as the offical statement on syllabus has not been released)