Study the following information to answer the given questions.
Ten people are sitting in two parallel rows having five people each, in such a way that there is an equal distance between adjacent person. In row 1-V, W, X, Y and Z are seated (but not necessarily in the same order) and all of them are facing North. In row 2-F, G, H, I and J are seated (but not necessarily in the same order) and all of the are facing South. Therefore, in the given seating arrangement, each member seated in a row faces another member of the other row.
• Y sits third to the left of W. The one who faces Y sits second to the right of F.
• Only one person sits between F and I.
• H and J are immediate neighbours of each other. J does not sit at any of the extreme ends of the line.
• The one faces G sits to the immediate right of Z.
• X is not an immediate neighbour of Z.
These questions consist of a question and two statements numbered I and II below it. You have to decide whether the data given in the statements are sufficient to answer the questions. Read the statements and choose the most appropriate option.
In a straight line of eight people (all facing North), what is the position of R from the left end?
I. Y stands fourth from the right end of the line. Only two people stand between Y and Z. R stands to the immediate right of Z.
II. W stands fourth from the left end of the line. R is an immediate neighbour of W.