Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions:
Eight friends L, M, N, O, P, Q, R and S are sitting around a square table in such a way that four of them sit at four corners of the square while four sit in the middle of each of the four sides. The ones who sit at the four 4 corners face outside while those who sit in the middle of the sides face the centre.
• Only one person sits between L and Q. L sits at middle of one of the series.
• O sits to the immediate right of Q.
• Both R and S are immediate neighbours of L.
• M sits second to left of N.
• N is neither an immediate neighbour of Q nor S.
(Q. Nos. 26-30): Study the information and answer the given questions.
In a certain code language
‘work never goes waste’ is written as ‘rb mk ni tj’
‘never waste your time’ is written as ‘ni ap sy rb’
‘focus on your work’ is written as ‘mk ap cn or’
‘focus goes with time’ is written as ‘sy tj cn ke’
(All the codes are two letter codes only)