For the following questions answer them individually
Which of the following can be called as a part of the Service Sector?
As per newspaper reports the inflation in India and China was at a very high level. In such a situation the Central Banks of these countries are required to follows:
The Govt. of India has fixed some targets for various programmes for the entire plan period/ or part of it. Which of the following is/are TRUE about the Bharat Nirman Programme?
1. The plane envisages irrigation of 10 million hectares additional land:
2. It is planned that about six hundred km. of new roads will be developed every month.
3. About 1000 new telephone connections will be given to rural areas every month so that by the end of the plan all villages in India are brought under telephone services network.
Many a times we read a term in financial newspapers GDR. What is the full form of the same?
Who amongst the following has .written the book “Ammi! Letter to a Democratic Mother”?
As per reports in the newspapers the Indian Rupee is appreciating these day. What does it really mean?
1. The value of the Rupee has gone up. It is now 110 paise and not 100 paise:
2. The Exchange Rate of Rupee has gone up.
3. Now we can purchase more in one rupee which was not possible earlier.
The U’S Federal Reserve had recently reduced the interest rates by 150 basis points in the last few months. This was done because:
The Foreign Trade Policy announced in the year 2004 was announced for a period of:
Which of the following is NOT a banking related term?
The Banking System in India has mainly two types of Credit Control systems, Quantitative and Qualitative: Which of the following is/ are NOT Quantitative Credit Control(s)?
1. Bank Rate
3. Margin Requirement