SSC GD Exam 15th Feb 2019 Asked Questions Shift- 1, Shift- 2 and Shift- 3:
SSC GD Computer Based exam for the recruitment of 54953 posts is being conducted from 11th Feb 2019 – 11th March 2019. SSC has conducted exam on 15th Feb in all the three shifts. The total duration of the exam is 90 mins. In this blog, we will go through all the questions that are asked in 15th Feb exam from all shifts.
Computer Based Test for SSC GD will be in both English/Hindi languages.
Download Very important SSC GD Questions and Answers PDF
SSC GD 15th Feb 2019 Exam Analysis and Review:
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Difficulty Level|
|General Intelligence and
|General Knowledge||25||Easy to Moderate|
|Total||100||Easy to Moderate|
- Candidates who have appeared for the exam has claimed that the question paper was easy to moderate level.
- There is no negative marking in the exam.
- The level of Maths section was easy.
- Candidates have to choose Section – IV from English/Hindi languages.
Subscribe to our Youtube channel to not miss important updates.
SSC GD 15th Feb 2019 Asked Questions:
Question 1: Who was the Chief Guest on Republic Day 2019 ?
Question 2: Who is winner of Women Badminton Championship 2018?
Question 3: Which Sangeet is popular in Maharashtra ?
Question 4: Where is Tomb of Sher Shah Suri Located
Question 5: Ayushman Bharat Yojana is related to which ?
Question 6: Which Capital of Indian State is famous for Cotton Clothes ?
Question 7: Who built the Sanchi Ka Stup?
Question 8: Name the temple of Pakistan which is approved by Government of Pakistan ?
Question 9: Lima is the capital of which country ?
Question 10: Name the space-shuttle in which Kalpana Chawla died ?
Question 11: Which country will host the 33rd Olympics ?
Question 12: Which film has achieved the 90th Oscar Award ?
Question 13: The Birthplace of Kalpana Chawla ?
Question 14: How many days does the moon take to complete the revolution around Earth?
Question 15: Chambal river flows through which Indian State?
Question 16: In which schedule is the language kept?
Question 17: Mahatma Buddha gave the first sermon at?
Question 18: By using salt in water, the water volume increases or decreases?
Question 19: Moti Masjid is built by ?
Question 20: Festival of West Bengal ?
Question 21: Rowlatt Act is passed in which year ?
Question 22: Highest quantity of Bauxite is found in which state of India ?
Question 23: Which crops are grown from June – July ?
Question 24: Who is called an angel of liberalization of the Indian economy?
Question 25: Use of Zinc Sulfate ?
Question 26: Highest Mountain of South India ?
Question 27: Which Sultan of Delhi imposed the jizya tax?
Question 28: Chief of Army Staff of India
Question 29: Where is Longest Road Bridge(India) is built ?
Question 30: Name the Engine less Train of India?
Question 31: Which posting has been added by 73th Constitutional amendment?
Question 32: Sign of Indian Communist Party ?
Question 33: Which gas is used in LPG ?
Question 34: Who had won Man Booker Prize 2018 ?
Question 35: Founder of Swaraj party ?
Question 36: When was Our Constitution Accepted/approved?
Question 37: Who Has Given The Jnanpith Award Of 2017?
Question 38: Which Indian President Died While serving in he Post?
Question 39: Mount Of Prayag?
Question 40: Who Is Known by The Name Of Deshbandhu?
Question 41: World Tsunami Awareness Day
Question 42: Who Is The Naval President Of India
Question 43: Earth Day is observed on:
Question 44: What is the Green Color in the Fireworks?
Question 45: Which Mirror is used in Solar cooker?
Question 46: Which Water Bodies separates the two countries?
Question 47: Who is the architect of ‘Statue of Unity’?
Question 48: Capital of Maurya Empire
Question 49: State of the largest producer of bauxite
Question 50: The author of the book ‘Exam Warriors’
Question 51: Who is known by the name of Metro Man of India?
Question 52: In 2019 Padma Shri awards were given to which players?
Question 53: Governor of Bengal during the partition of Bengal
Question 54: Who won the title of the single male title of the US Open Grand Slam Tennis at 2018
Question 55: Mascot of Asian Paralympic Games
Question 56: FIFA Player of the Year
Question 57: Pandavani folk dance is the folk dance of which state
Question 58: What was added in the 73rd Constitution Amendment
Question 59: Sign of the Communist Party of India
Question 60: Golden Quadrilateral which cities connect
Question 61: Who won the Booker Award for the year 2018 ?
Question 62: Who spreads AIDS sickness?
Question 63: Who founded the Swaraj Party
Question 64: Air Diseases
Question 65: Who won the Indonesia Open of 2018
Question 66: What is the main part of the temple
Question 67: Where is the fair of Kumbh Mela
Question 68: Regarding Mandal Committee
Question 69: Neptale is the polymer of which
Question 70: What is the elderly Ganges
SSC GD 15 FEB 2019 Answers & Solutions:
1) Answer: South African President Cyril Ramaphosa
2) Answer: P. V. Sindhu
3) Answer: Natya Sangeet or Sangeet Natak
4) Answer: Bihar
5) Answer: Health
6) Answer: Mumbai
7) Answer: Ashoka
8) Answer: Panj Teerath
9) Answer: Peru
10) Answer: Space Shuttle Columbia disaster
11) Answer: France
12) Answer: The Shape of Water
13) Answer: Karnal, Haryana
14) Answer: 27.32 days
15) Answer: Rajasthan
16) Answer: 8th Schedule
17) Answer: Sarnath
18) Answer: Decreases
19) Answer: Shah Jahan. It is located in Agra. It is also known as pearl Mosque.
20) Answer: Durga Puja, held in September-October, is the biggest and most important festival of West Bengal.
21) Answer: 1919 , it is passed by Imperial legislative Council.
22) Answer: Odisha, produces more than half of the total production of India.
23) Answer: Rice, Jowar, Bajra, Maize, Cotton, Groundnut, Jute.
24) Answer: P. V.Narasimha Rao
25) Answer: Zinc sulfate is used medically as a dietary supplement.
26) Answer: Anamudi
27) Answer: Firoz Shah Tughlaq
28) Answer: President
29) Answer: Bogibeel bridge
30) Answer: Train-18
31) Answer: 11th
32) Answer: Hammer
33) Answer: Butane and Propane
34) Answer: Irish author, Anna Burns
35) Answer: Deshbandhu , Gulal Chittaranjan Das & Moti Lal Nehru
36) Answer: 26 January 1949
37) Answer: Litterateur Krishna Sobti
38) Answer: Dr. Zakir Hussain
39) Answer: Shell
40) Answer: Chittaranjan Das
41) Answer: November 5
42) Answer: Admiral Sunil Lamba
43) Answer: April 22
44) Answer: Barium
45) Answer: Concave Mirror
46) Answer: India and Sri Lanka
47) Answer: Ram Sutar
48) Answer: Pataliputra
49) Answer: in Jharkhand
50) Answer: Narendra Modi
51) Answer: E. Sreedharan
52) Answer: Sunil Chhetri, Harika, Gautam Gambhir, Sarat Kamal, Bombayla Devi , Bajrang Punia, Ajay Thakur
53) Answer: Lord Curzon
54) Answer: Novak Djokovic
55) Answer: ‘Momo’ (Bondol Eagle)
56) Answer: Luca Modric
57) Answer: Chhattisgarh
58) Answer: ninth Schedule
59) Answer: Hansia and Hammer
60) Answer: Mumbai, Kolkata, Delhi, Chennai
61) Answer: Anna Burns
62) Answer: viruses
63) Answer: Motilal Nehru and Chittaranjan Das
64) Answer: Infection
65) Answer: Kento Momota (Japan)
66) Answer: the embryo planet
67) Answer: Haridwar, Prayagraj, Nasik and Ujjain
68) Answer: Reservation of Backward Classes
69) Answer: rubber
70) Answer: Godavari