Each of the questions below consists of a question and two or three statements given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question.
How much did Sohil get as profit at the year end in the business done by Animesh, Sohil and Akhilesh ?
1. Akhilesh invested Rs. 8000/- for nine months, his profit was (3/2) times that of Sohil’s and his investment was 4 times that of Animesh.
2. Animesh and Sohil invested for one year and in the proportion 1 : 2 respectively.
3. The three together got Rs. 1000/- as profit at the year end.
Which code represents ‘Them’ in the given code language ?
1. In the code language, ‘Se Me Ye’ means ‘Tell Them Young’ and ‘Me Yo Na Ye’ means ‘Wise Young Sharp Tell’.
2. In the code language, ‘Na Ki Pa Lo’ means ‘Clever Sharp Come Tomorrow’ and ‘Ki Po Se Ye’ means ‘Bring Clever Young Them.
3. In the code language, ‘Pa Na Se Ki Te’ means ‘Clever Sharp Come Them No’ and ‘Ki Ni Pa Be Te Na’ means ‘Yellow Come Sharp Run Clever No’.