- 1 XAT 2022 Admit Card Download
- 1.1 XAT 2022 Admit Card Highlights
- 1.2 How to Download XAT 2022 Admit Card?
- 1.3 Details Mentioned on XAT 2022 Admit Card
- 1.4 Documents to Carry to the XAT 2022 Exam Centres
- 1.5 Instructions Mentioned on XAT 2022 Admit Card
- 1.6 XAT 2022 Admit Card – Errors to check
- 1.7 Forgot your XAT 2022 Login Credentials?
- 1.8 XAT 2022 Exam Centers
- 1.9 XAT 2022 Exam Day Guidelines
XAT 2022 Admit Card Download
The XAT 2022 admit card can be downloaded from the official website at xatonline.in (the official website of the XAT 2022). Candidates must use their XAT login credentials, such as their registered Email ID and Password, to download the XAT admission card 2022. Only applicants who have successfully submitted their XAT application form will be allowed to download their XAT admission card 2022.
Candidates must carry a XAT exam admit card as well as one valid picture ID to the XAT exam centre. The XAT admit card will contain all XAT-related information, such as exam date and time, as well as all the recommendations and instructions that must be followed on D-day.
Download XAT 2022 admit card here
XAT 2022 Admit Card Highlights
|XAT Admit Card Release Date||December 22, 2021|
|XAT Admit Card download last date||January 2, 2022|
|Issuing Body||XLRI Jamshedpur|
|XAT Exam Date||January 2, 2022|
|XAT Official Website||xatonline.in|
|Details Required for XAT Admit Card Download||Registration Number and DOB/Password|
|Documents to carry with XAT Hall Ticket||Valid Photo ID proof – Pan Card, Driving Licence, College ID|
How to Download XAT 2022 Admit Card?
To avoid complications when downloading the XAT 2022 admit card, candidates should follow the methods outlined below. On the day of the XAT exam, applicants must bring a printed copy of their XAT 2022 admit card as well as one valid Government-issued photo ID proof.
The admit can be downloaded from tomorrow at the official website
Steps to Download XAT 2022 Admit Card
Candidates can follow the steps below to download their XAT admission card 2022.
- Visit the official website of XLRI Jamshedpur
- Click on the “Login” tab
- Candidates must now enter their XAT User ID and Password before clicking on the “Login” option
- Now click on the hall ticket tab
- The option to download the XAT 2022 admit card will appear on the computer screen
- Click on the download tab and save XAT admit card as a pdf
Details Mentioned on XAT 2022 Admit Card
After downloading the XAT 2022 admission card, candidates must ensure that it has all of the necessary information. If a candidate discovers any discrepancy in it, he or she must contact the exam conducting body as soon as possible.
- Name of the applicant – this is exactly the same as the name in the candidate’s Class Xth certificate
- XAT ID
- XAT exam date and time
- XAT Test Centre
- Duration of XAT examination
- Exam Day Instructions
- Photograph and Signature
- Space for pasting passport size photograph and signature
- Invigilator remark and signature
Documents to Carry to the XAT 2022 Exam Centres
Candidates must bring one of the following picture ID proofs for verification on the day of the XAT 2022 exam.
- Voter ID card
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Driving license
- or any other document mentioned in the hall ticket.
Instructions Mentioned on XAT 2022 Admit Card
Candidates are urged to raise any errors in the XAT 2022 admit card to the attention of the exam’s organization.
- There will be no requests for changes to the XAT examination centre.
- The XAT admit card 2022 will be valid for a limited time.
- No applicants will be permitted to enter once the entrance gate has been closed.
- Inside the exam lab, the use of any electronic equipment, such as calculators, mobile phones, smartwatches, and so on, is absolutely prohibited.
- Candidates must go through the frisking process before entering the exam centre. Candidates will not be supplied with storage facilities; therefore, if any undesirable item is discovered, candidates will be required to leave it outside the XAT exam grounds.
- Candidates will be able to log onto the assigned computer system 10 minutes before the examination begins.
- Candidates will be given a rough sheet and a pen in the examination hall.
- Following the completion of the XAT entrance exam, participants must submit the rough sheet to the exam invigilator.
- The reference number on the XAT admission card will only be used for seating purposes.
XAT 2022 Admit Card – Errors to check
Candidates are encouraged to check whether the information on their XAT admit card is correct or not after downloading it. Check to see if the following information is valid.
- The candidate’s names should not be misspelled or incomplete.
- The candidate’s date of birth should not be wrong.
- The registration number must match the one on the XAT application form.
- The XAT 2021 exam date should be clearly stated.
- The presence of a person with a disability should be mentioned.
- The XAT exam centre information should be entered exactly as it appears on the application form.
Forgot your XAT 2022 Login Credentials?
Candidates should be informed that they will be unable to download their XAT Admit Card unless they enter the correct XAT login ID or password. As a result, candidates must save these details immediately after completing the XAT Application. If applicants lose or forget their login password, they must follow the methods outlined below to recover it:
- Visit the XAT 2022 official website, xatonline.in.
- Navigate to the applicant login section and click the ‘forgot password’ button.
- Enter your registered email address from the XAT 2022 registration process.
- Enter the captcha code and click “get password” to verify.
- An email with a password reset link will be sent to your registered email address. Open the link to get your password.
Check the XAT 2022 Cut Offs: Sectional and Overall.
XAT 2022 Exam Centers
|Bhilai Nagar||Bokaro Steel City||Dibrugarh||Durgapur|
XAT 2022 Exam Day Guidelines
Candidates taking the XAT Exam should remember the following guidelines:
- Carry two hard copies of the XAT 2022 admission card. Make sure you pasted a recent passport-size photograph in the space provided. Signatures should only be made in the presence of the invigilator.
- Carry a valid photo ID evidence with you as well as your admit card for verification. You may carry any of the photo ID cards listed below: PAN Card, Voter ID Card, Passport, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, and so on.
- You must be at the centre 90 minutes before the XAT 2022 exam time.
- No candidate would be permitted to take the test after the exam had begun.
- You are not permitted to leave your seat until the entire test time has passed.
- In the space provided on the admit card, paste a passport-size photograph. In the presence of the invigilator, sign in the space provided.
- Candidates must be at the test location at least one hour before the scheduled time.
- Any candidate who tries to cheat on the exam will be disqualified from taking it.
- After the gate closes, no candidate will be permitted to enter the test center.
- Carrying forbidden goods such as a calculator or Bluetooth devices will result in your candidacy being cancelled. Bring no food or drink inside the exam room. Only a clear personal water bottle will be permitted.
Candidates can Join our Telegram group of MBA aspirants for quick and regular exam updates.