- 1 SSC CHSL 2019 Notification PDF:
- 1.1 Download SSC CHSL Official Notification PDF:
- 1.2 SSC CHSL 2019 Vacancies:
- 1.3 SSC CHSL 2019 Important Exam Dates:
- 1.4 SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.5 SSC CHSL 2019 Exam Pattern:
- 1.6 Apply online for SSC CHSL 2019 Exam:
SSC CHSL 2019 Notification PDF:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the Official notification for the 2018-2019 SSC CHSL exam. As expected the Combined Secondary Higher Level exam recruitment notification for the year 2018 was released on 05th March 2019. Candidates can apply Online for the exam from 05/03/2019 – 05/04/2019.
This SSC 10+2 exam recruitment notification was released for the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operator to work in the Different Ministries of Union Government and their Subordinate offices.
SSC CHSL Exam will be conducted in three Levels. Tier – 1 exam is scheduled to be conducted from 01/07/2019 to 26/07/2019, Tier – 2 is expected to be conducted on 29/09/2019. Candidates qualifying in Tier-1 exam only will be eligible to attempt Tier- 2 exam and candidates will be shortlisted for Tier- 3 exam based on Tier- 2 exam.
Download SSC CHSL Official Notification PDF:
Go to SSC CHSL Free Mock Test
SSC CHSL 2019 Vacancies:
The number of Vacancies are not mentioned in the official notification and is mentioned it will be notified later.
In 2017, (last year) the total number of vacancies are: 5134
SSC CHSL 2019 Important Exam Dates:
|Release of CHSL Official Notification||05th March 2019|
|Application Start Date||05th March 2019|
|Last Day of Application Process||05th April 2019|
|Last Date for payment of Application Fee||05th April 2019|
|Tier- 1 Admit Card Download||To Be Announced|
|SSC CHSL Tier- 1 Exam Date||01/07/2019 – 26/07/2019|
|SSC CHSL Tier- 1 Result Date||To Be Announced|
|Tier- 2 Exam Admit Card Download||To Be Announced|
|SSC CHSL Tier- 2 Exam date||29/09/2019|
Candidates can go through SSC CHSL 2019 Expected Cut Off to know the cut off for the year 2019.
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria:
SSC (10+2) CHSL Age limit
The minimum age limit is required to be eligible for SSC CHSL is given below:
Minimum Age : 18 yrs
Maximum Age: 27 yrs
Candidates born not before 02-08-1992 and not later than 01-08-2001) are eligible
Age relaxation is applicable for candidates from different categories as follows:
SSC CHSL Educational Qualification:
The candidates applying for SSC CHSL Exam must pass 12th Standard or Intermediate or equivalent exam from recognized Board or University.
Fee Payable: Rs.100/-.
Candidates can pay application fee either through BHIM UPI, SBI Bank Challan (challan can be downloaded, printed & submitted at any CBS branch of SBI) or Net Banking.
Application Fee is exempted for Female Candidates and all reserved category candidates.
SSC CHSL 2019 Exam Pattern:
SSC CHSL Exam is conducted in three different levels.
Tier- 1: Computer Based Examination.
Tier- 2 : Descriptive Paper.
Tier- 3: Typing Test/Skill Test for Data Entry Operator, Postal Assistant & Sorting Assistant (PA/SA), Lower Division Clerk and Court Clerk posts.
SSC CHSL Tier- 1 Exam Pattern:
Objective Multiple Choice Questions.
Exam Duration is: 60 Minutes* (Total)
Negative Marking: 0.5 Marks
|III||Quantitative Aptitude(25 Q)||50|
|IV||General Awareness(25 Q)||50|
The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV
*80 Minutes for Candidates writing using through scribe.
SSC CHSL Tier- 2 Exam Pattern:
- Candidates scoring minimum qualifying marks in Tier- 1 exam will be eligible for Tier-2 exam.
- Tier-2 exam is descriptive paper of 100 Marks to test the skills of the candidates according to the posts.
- The paper consists of Essay writing of approximately 200-250 words and Letter or Application Writing of 150-200 words.
- The Descriptive exam paper is a pen and paper test must be wriiten either in English or Hindi.
- Qualifying Marks is 33% of the total marks. But Marks will be counted for final selection.
SSC CHSL Tier- 3 Exam:
Typing Test for LDC:
- This test is to test the typing skill of the candidates. The test is conducted in both English and Hindi Languages for the candidates qualifying in Tier- 2 exam.
- Candidates need to type 35 words/minute in English and 30 words/minute in Hindi.
- Candidates must mention the language of typing test while filling the application form.
Skill Test for DEO:
- This test will be conducted for candidates qualified in written exam.
- Candidates must have Data Entry speed of 8,000 key depression/hour on the computer. The duration of the exam is 15 minutes.
- Candidates will be provided with printed matter of 2000-2200 strokes/key-depressions in the English language. The test will be evaluated on the basis of correct entries.
Apply online for SSC CHSL 2019 Exam:
You can apply online for SSC CHSL 2019 exam now as the online application procedure has started.
Complete details on how to fill SSC CHSL Online Application Form
How to apply online for SSC CHSL 10+2 exam:
- Visit official website
- Choose SSC CHSL
- After registration, you will get online application form
- Fill the form and you will login details
- Upload you photo and signature and pay the stipulated amount
- Print and save the application form for future reference.
We hope that this SSC CHSL Notification, exam pattern, eligibility, exam dates details were helpful to you.