SSC CHSL Online Application Procedure 2019
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) board released official notification for SSC CHSL 2018-19 recruitment. SSC released SSC CHSL (10 + 2) notification for the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries/Departments of the government of India.
Candidates can apply online from 05/03/2019 – 05/04/2019. The last date of making an online payment and through offline challan is 7th April 2019. Tier- 1 Computer Based Test is scheduled from 01/07/2019 – 26/07/2019. Tier- II Descriptive Paper is scheduled on 29/09/2019.
Candidates in the age limit of 18-27 yrs as on 01/08/2019 can apply for CHSL(10 + 2) exam. Age relaxation is applicable for different categories.
Candidates applying for CHSL must pass 12th standard or Intermediate or Equivalent exam from recognised Board or University.
Fee Payable: Rs. 100/-
The fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Women and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
Candidates can pay Online fee up to 07-04-2019 (5.00 PM). Candidates making offline payment through Bank challan must be done before 07/04/2019 (Before 5:00 pm).
How To Apply Online For SSC CHSL 2019:
- Applications for the exam must be submitted in Online mode through the official website of SSC https://ssc.nic.in. The last date for submission of online applications is 05-04-2019 (5.00 PM).
- The process of filling Online application consists of two parts:
I. One Time Registration
II. Filling Online Application for the Exam
- One Time Registration:
- Candidates are advised to read instructions carefully before filling up the ‘One Time Registration Form’ and ‘Application Form’.
- Candidates require the following documents before registration:
a. Mobile Number (to be verified through OTP).
b. Email ID (to be verified through OTP).
c. Aadhaar Number. If Aadhaar Number is not available, candidates need one of
the following ID Numbers. (You will be required to show the original
document at a later stage):
i. Voter ID Card
iv. Driving License
v. School/ College ID
vi. Employer ID (Govt./ PSU/ Private)
d. Information about the Board, Roll Number and Year of Passing the
Matriculation (10th) Examination.
e. Scanned colour passport size recent photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to
f. Scanned signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB).
g. Disability Certificate Number, if you are a person with a benchmark
- For One Time Registration, Login to the official website of SSC https://ssc.nic.in. Click on “Register now”.
- Candidates must now enter the following details for One Time Registration:
a. Basic Details
b. Additional Details and Contact Details
c. Uploading of the scanned images of passport size photograph and signature.
Online Application Form:
- Candidates can login using Registration number and password for filling Online Application Form.
- Go to the “Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2018‟ section, Click on “Apply” under “Latest notification tab”.
- Some information will be automatically filled from One Time Registration data. candidates can modify the data by clicking on “modify registration” and can edit the data.
- Candidates can select the choice of three exam centres in the order of their preference within the same region.
- Candidates must select the medium of Typing Test.
- Candidates must select “Yes” if they have passed 12th Standard in Science Stream with
Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent or else “No‟.
- If candidates are serving in Armed Forces or are an ex-serviceman, must fill up the
- Candidates with physical limitation must provide information for the requirement of a scribe.
- Candidates must provide information if they belong to Economically Weaker Sections. This is only applicable to Unreserved Categories.
- Information regarding Photo and Signature will be automatically filled from One Time Registration.
- Candidates must complete declaration by clicking “I agree” checkbox and filling the captcha code.
- Click on the “Submit” button. Before submitting, candidates must check the details provided.
Candidates must take the printout of application form for further references.