IBPS RRB Clerk Salary 2019 – In hand salary structure & Perks
The Institute of Banking Personnel has been conducting Common Written Test for the Regional Rural Banks. RRB Clerk exam is conducted to hire the Eligible Candidates for the post of Office Assistants.
The main object of this employment is to improve financial development and human resource in rural areas. Hear we give the complete Information for the Salary of IBPS RRB Clerk Post, Starting salary, Bonus & Promotion Allowances. The Office Assistant Salary of RRB may be different according to the location and bank-wise.
Download IBPS RRB clerk Previous Papers PDF
IBPS RRB Clerk Salary In Detail:
- The basic pay-scale for IBPS RRB PO is Rs.7200-(400/3)-8400-(500/3)-9900-(600/4)-12300-(700/7)-17200-(1300/1)-18500-(800/1)-19300
- The In-hand salary of multipurpose Assistant Rs.14,000 to 17,000.
IBPS RRB Clerk Salary In Hand After 7th Pay Commission:
Banks follow Bipartite settlements. Therefore, there will be no change in the IBPS RRB Clerk In hand salary after 7th pay commission. The 11th Bipartite statement is expected from First November 2019.
IBPS RRB Clerk 2019 salary Details :
- The selected candidate will provisionally be assigned multipurpose assistant post.
- At an early stage selected candidate will be under one prohibition period.
- After completion of 1 year, probation period candidate will be pleased as a multipurpose office assistant post.
- After the completion of probation period candidate shall receive Rs.15,000-19,000 as a take-home salary
- In the training, period candidate should get a salary less than the take-home salary
- Dare allowance (D.A) is 100% for new recruiters.
- Salary may be different depending upon the respective organisation.
Formulas & Shortcuts for IBPS RRB Clerk (Download PDF)