For the following questions answer them individually
Consider the given statements true and decide which of the given conclusions can definitely be drawn from the given statements.
1. Some fruits are vegetables.
2. Some vegetables are not edible.
1. Some fruits are not edible.
2. Some vegetables are fruits.
Consider the given question and decide which of the following statements is sufficient to answer the question.
What is the average daily wage of X, Y and Z?
1. Y’s salary is half of (X+Z)
2. X and Y together earn ₹ 40 more than Z and Z earns ₹ 500
Using the following sequence, determine which of the given options does not belong to the group.
Select the missing term based on the given related pair.
In the following series, one term is missing as shown by the question mark (?). Select the missing term from the given options.
AZ, BY, CX, DW, ?
|2||Vishnu Vardhan Reddy||5|