Consider the following information and answer questions based on it.
Five people P. Q, R, S and T visit an office on certain days of a week. They work as a plumber, carpenter, cook, electrician and doctor in random order. A person pursues only one profession and visits the office only one day in the week.
1. The plumber visits office every Monday.
2. P is an electrician who comes neither on Tuesday nor Thursday.
3. T is a carpenter and R is not plumber.
4. The person who visits the office on Thursday is not a doctor.
5. S works on a Tuesday and T works on the following day.
Which is the right combination?
The doctor visits the office on
Who is the plumber?
For the following questions answer them individually
Rearrange the jumbled letters to make a meaningful word and then select the one which is different.
The age difference between M and R is the same as that between P and M. M is elder to P but younger to R If the sum of the ages of R and P is 66, how old is M?