BANKING Content

Railways General Knowledge Test 164

Instructions

For the following questions answer them individually

Q 1

Which of the following ideals of the Constitution of India were inspired from Russia?

Q 2

Which one is not the cause of kidney stone formation?

Q 3

In the Republic of India, the administrative head of a Union Territory is

Q 4

........ is the liquid part of the blood of which 92% is water and the remaining 8% is
proteins, minerals, hormones, enzymes, and so on.

Q 5

Papanasam Hydro-Electric Project is located at-

Leaderboard
# Name Overall Score
1 Prince Prince 5
2 Mohammad Ali Ansari 5
3 Sarita Kashi 5
4 Deepak Kumar 5
5 DEEPAK KUMAR 5
6 Pintu Bhagat 5
7 Jai 5
8 Rahul yadav 5
9 Gourav Dubey 5
10 All in one 5

Boost your Prep!

Download App