SNAP(Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) 2023 Exam Notification Out
Symbiosis International University (SIU) Pune, which administers the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) test, announced the SNAP 2023 Notification. SIU Pune released the SNAP 2023 Notification for the SNAP MBA entrance exam. The exam does not have significant changes in the exam pattern and duration. This year the SNAP Exam will be conducted on three dates, as was held last year. SNAP 2023 offers MBA admission to 15 Symbiosis B-Schools, including some of the top MBA colleges such as Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM Pune) and SCMHRD Pune. The exam registration started on Aug 23rd, 2023. As the SNAP Notification is out, we will look at the latest eligibility and all the important dates.
Enroll for SNAP 2023 Mock Tests (in the latest pattern) with detailed solutions and mock analysis.
SNAP 2023 Important Dates:
|SNAP 2023 Registration||
August 23rd, 2023
|SNAP 2023 Registration Last Date||
November 23, 2023 (Thursday)
|SNAP 2023 Admit Card (www.snaptest.org)||
December 04, 2023 (for SNAP Test-1)
December 09, 2023 (for SNAP Test 2 & 3)
|SNAP 2023 Test – 1||
December 10, 2023 (Sunday)
|SNAP 2023 Test – 2||
December 17, 2023 (Sunday)
|SNAP 2023 Test – 3||
December 22, 2023 (Friday)
|SNAP 2023 Result||
January 10, 2024 (Wednesday)
**Timings of the tests will be communicated to the candidates via their Admit Card
SNAP 2023 Exam Pattern
|Section name||No. of questions||Marks per correct answer||Total marks|
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||15||1||15|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||25||1||25|
|Quantitative Ability(QA), Data Interpretation (DI) & Data Sufficiency||20||1||20|
- The Duration of the SNAP 2023 Exam is 60 Minutes.
- SNAP 2023 is Conducted Online, and it is an objective test. Each question has four options Candidate should choose an appropriate option.
- Each wrong answer attracts 25% negative marks.
- Also, as per the official website: A candidate can take upto three attempts for the SNAP. If a candidate appears for more than one test, the higher score will be considered for the final percentile calculation, and there will be no normalization.
- SNAP 2023 Test Cities: The SNAP exam will be conducted across 86 cities. As per the notification, No request for a change of test date or test city will be entertained once a candidate has paid the SNAP Test registration fee. Test City and Test Date are allocated on a first come, first serve basis.
SNAP Exam Registration Fee
SNAP 2023 Exam Registration Fee
Last date to Pay Exam Fee
November 24, 2023
Symbiosis Institute Programme Registration Fee
Rs.1000/- per programme, per institute
Candidates can register for 25+ MBA programs provided by 15+ Symbiosis International universities by filling out the SNAP 2023 application form.
If the candidates are selected for the applied program, they will be required to participate in the next step of the admissions procedure (GE/WAT and PI).
SNAP 2023 Exam Registration Process is given below:
- Visit the SNAP official website.
- Click on the “Apply Now” link (Registrations started link will be live soon)
- Candidates can carefully fill in their details, exam slots, and program choices.
- Pay the exam registration fees online or offline, i.e. demand draft.
- As soon as the payment is made, a candidate can download a copy of the SNAP 2023 application form.
SNAP Eligibility Criteria
The SNAP 2023 exam can only be taken by those candidates who meet the eligibility requirements. When applying for the exam, aspirants must carefully consider these things. As per the official notification, the SNAP 2023 eligibility criteria are listed below.
- Candidate should be a Graduate from any recognised University/ Institution of National Importance and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% marks or equivalent grade for Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes) at graduation.
- Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes).
- A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
There is no upper age limit for the candidates taking the SNAP 2023 entrance exam.
- Admissions to different courses will be subject to specific qualifying criteria. Candidates must ensure that they meet the course’s eligibility requirements.
- Candidates can check the official website of SNAP to know the eligibility requirements of all the other programs.
Top MBA colleges accepting SNAP Scores
15 institutes accept the SNAP score. The candidates have to apply separately on the respective college websites. Among the 15 institutes, SIBM Pune and SCMHRD are the best colleges on the list accepting SNAP scores.
Top MBA Colleges accepting SNAP scores:
- Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology (SCIT)
- Symbiosis Centre for Management & Human Resource Development (SCMHRD)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bengaluru (SIBM, Bengaluru)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad (SIBM, Hyderabad)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Nagpur (SIBM, Nagpur)
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR)
- Symbiosis Institute of Digital & Telecom Management (SIDTM) – formerly Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS)
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB)
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS)
- Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication (SIMC)
- Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management (SIOM), Nashik
- Symbiosis School of Banking & Finance (SSBF) – formerly Symbiosis School of Banking Management
- Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences (SSSS)