SNAP(Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) 2021 Exam Notification Out
Symbiosis International University (SIU) Pune, which administers the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) test, announced the SNAP 2021 Notification. Symbiosis International University (SIU) Pune released the SNAP 2021 Notification for the SNAP MBA entrance exam. SNAP 2021 does not have significant changes in the exam dates & schedule, pattern and duration. This year SNAP Exam 2021 will be conducted on three dates, as was held last year. SNAP 2021 offers MBA admission to 16 Symbiosis B-Schools, including the Pune-based Symbiosis Institute of Business Management. From August 31st through November 27th, 2021, the exam registration and application process is to open.
Enroll for SNAP Mock Tests with detailed mock analysis.
SNAP 2021 Important Dates:
|SNAP Important Event||
|SNAP 2021 Registration Starts||
August 31, 2021 (Tuesday)
|SNAP 2021 Registration Ends||
November 27, 2021 (Saturday)
|Admit Card (www.snaptest.org)||
December 04, 2021 (Saturday)
|SNAP 2021 Test – 1||
December 19, 2021
(Sunday) 14:00 hrs to 15:00 hrs
|SNAP 2021 Test – 2||
January 08, 2022
(Saturday) 10:00 hrs to 11:00 hrs
|SNAP 2021 Test – 3||
January 16, 2022
(Sunday)10:00 hrs to 11:00 hrs
|SNAP 2021 Result||
February 01, 2022 (Tuesday)
SNAP 2021 Exam Pattern
|Section name||No. of questions||Marks per correct answer||Special questions||Total marks|
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||15||1||0||15|
|Quantitative Ability(QA), Data Interpretation (DI) & Data Sufficiency||20||1||0||20|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||25||1||0||25|
SNAP Exam Registration Fee and Admission Fee Per Institute
SNAP 2021 Exam Registration Fee
Last date to Pay Exam Fee
November 27, 2021
Symbiosis Institute Programme Registration Fee
Rs.1000/- per programme, per institute
On the official website, the application process for SNAP 2021 will be made available from August 31st. Interested candidates must create an account with a valid ID and password.
Candidates can register for 25+ MBA programmes provided by 16+ Symbiosis International universities by filling out the SNAP 2021 application form (Deemed University).
If the candidates are selected for the applied programme, they will be required to participate in the next step of the admissions procedure (GE-PIWAT).
SNAP 2021 Exam Registration Process is given below:
- Go to SNAP official website of “SNAP 2021“.
- Click on the “Register Now” link (Registration Open from August 31st 2021)
- Candidates can fill in your details and exam choices carefully.
- Candidates can pay the exam registration fees online or offline, i.e. demand draft.
- As soon as the payment is made, a candidate can download a copy of the SNAP 2021 application form.
SNAP Eligibility Criteria
The SNAP 2021 exam is only available to those who meet the eligibility requirements. When applying to take the exam, aspirants must carefully consider these things. The factors that determine SNAP eligibility in 2021 are listed below.
This exam is open to citizens of any country. People who fall within this category include those who are:
- Citizens of Indian, Overseas Candidate of India (OCI), Non-Residents Indian (NRI), Foreign National, Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)
Note: Aspirants who completed their bachelor’s degree from a university outside of India will need to obtain an equivalency certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). Before allowing them admission to any Indian university, the association will verify their credentials. This is to avoid the chance of degree certificates being sent to those who haven’t asked for them.
There is no upper age limit for the candidates taking the SNAP 2021 entrance exam.
Students Qualifications in various categories for SNAP 2021 vary, and qualification standards are listed below.
- For General: an average of 50% marks in their undergraduate studies.
- For Reserved: an average of 45% marks in their undergraduate studies.
- Aspiring applicants who earned their bachelor’s degree from a foreign university must obtain verification from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) to verify that they are qualified for admission to various management programmes.
- The Association of Indian Universities’ Equivalence Division will provide an equivalence certificate.
- SNAP applications must be submitted through the Symbiosis Centre for International Education by foreign nationals (SCIE).
- Admissions to different courses will be subject to specific qualifying criteria. Candidates must ensure that they meet the course’s eligibility requirements.
- Students with outstanding final exam results are ineligible for admission.