Indian Union budget Questions and Answers 2018:
First read Union budget of India highlights PDF, and we have given some questions based on recently proposed budget for the year 2018-2019. The budget is very important for Interviews and banking exams. Infact, Union budget questions appear in almost all exams, having GK containing current affairs questions.
Union Budget Related Questions and Answers PDF:
Download the latest MCQ on Indian budget 2018-19 PDF quiz:
Download Union Budget Highlights PDF
Take this union questions as Current Affairs quiz
1) What is the total outlay proposed by the government to Textile Sector in the Budget 2018-19?
a) 6455 Crore b) 8000 Crore c) 7148 Crore d) 9120 Crore
2) What is the Dis-investment Target set by the government for the year 2018-19?
a) 65000 Crore b) 80000 Crore c) 75000 Crore d) 72000 Crore
3) The Department of Telecom will be supporting establishment of an indigenous 5G Test Bed at which of the following educational Institution in India?
a) IIT Chennai b) NIT Warangal c) IISC Bangalore d) IIT Bombay
4) An Institute is coming up at which of the following cities to train manpower required for high speed rail projects?
a) Hyderabad b) Ahmedabad c) Pune d) Vadodara
5) Which is the scheme launched by government aimed to boosting investment in food processing Sector?
a) Modified Special Incentive Package Scheme
b) Prime Minister Kisan Sampada Yojana
c) Rashtriya Vayorshi Yojana
d) Prime Minister Fasal Bima Yojana
6) The target set by the Government for Institutional Credit to Agricultural Sector for 2018-19?
a) 11 Lakh Crore b) 7 Lakh Crore c) 13 Lakh Crore d) 9 Lakh Crore
7) A major initiate by the government for the Health care of the Poor, National Health Protection Scheme will be providing a coverage up to what amount Per family for Secondary and Tertiary Care Hospitalization?
a) 5 Lacs b) 50,000 c) 2 Lacs d) 3 Lacs
8) Target set by the government for lending under MUDRA Yojana for the year 2018-19.
a) 2 Lacs Crore b) 1 Lac Crore c) 3 Lacs Crore d) 5 Lacs Crore
9) What is the major initiative taken up by the government to step up investments in research and related infrastructure in premier educational institutions, including health institutions?
a) Revitalising Infrastructure and Systems in Education (RISE)
b) Prime Minister’s Research Fellows (PMRF)
c) Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendra Programme
d) Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana (PMYY)
10) The Scheme launched by government which proposes to select 1,000 best B.Tech students each year from premier institutions and provide them with facilities to pursue Ph.D. in IITs and IISc with a handsome fellowship.
a) Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana
b) Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana (PMYY)
c) Prime Minister’s Research Fellows (PMRF)
d) Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendra Programme
11) Budgetary expenditure estimated by the Government on health, education and social protection for 2018-19 stands at
a) 1.57 Lakh Crore
b) 1.38 lakh crore
c) 1.21 Lakh Crore
d) 1.54 Lakh Crore
12) As an incentive to the Women Workforce, the women employees’ contribution is reduced to what Percentage for first three years of their employment against existing rate of 12% or 10%?
a) Not changed
b) 11 %
c) 9 %
13) Redevelopment of how major railway stations is being taken up by Indian Railway Station Development Co. Ltd where stations with more than 25000 footfalls will have escalators?
14) Modern trainsets with state-of-the-art amenities and features are being designed at which of the following places?
b) Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
c) Varanasi, UP
d) Perumbur, Tamilnadu
15) The Government is setting up a model aspirational skill centre in every district of the country under which of the following schemes?
a) Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendra Programme
b) Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana
c) Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
d) Pandit Deendayal Krishi Shiksha Scheme