Current Affairs Today 11th April 2018 PDF:
Download today’s current affairs and daily current affairs of April 11th 2018
Download Current affairs 2018 PDF
Download Static GK Capsule PDF
- Foreign Direct Investment into Indian Railways Sector from April 2014- December-2017 is USD 389.83. Ministry of Railways has signed Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with China, France, Spain, South Korea, Japan, United Kingdom, Russia and Germany for cooperation in the area of High Speed Railways.
- Ban-Ki-Moon has been elected as the Chairman of Boao Forum and Zhou Xiaochuan as the Vice-Chairman of the forum.
- M Sathiyavathy is took charge as member of UPSC
- India’s most powerful locomotive launched by Prime Minister – Narendra Modi in Bihar. The locomotive is developed at Madhepura’s Electro Locomotive Factory and is India’s first Big-Make in India Project completed by Alstom of France.
- Ankita Raina Monday became the third Indian woman tennis player to secure a place among the top-200 rankings in singles. Secured 197th
- China successfully launched the first group of Yaogan-31 remote sensing satellites into space, which will be used for electromagnetic environment surveys and other related technology tests.
- Rashid Premji has been appointed as the new Chairman of NASSCOM for 2018-19 succeeding Raman Roy
- The viability rating of Punjab National Bank has been downgraded from bb to bb- by Fitch rating agency
- War Exercise Gagan Shakti by Indian Airforce to commence from 15-04-2018 to 22-04-2018
- The first international conference on ‘Water, Environment and Climate Change: Knowledge Sharing and Partnership’ was inaugurated by Vice President of Nepal Nanda Bahadur Pun in Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Website and Mobile App of the ‘National Commission for Safai Karamcharis’ was launched by Shri Thaawarchand Gehlot, Union Minister for Social Justice and Empowerment.
- India and World Expo 2020 signed a participant contract for India’s pavilion in the prestigious World Expo held once in 5 Years in Dubai, UAE.