Current Affairs Today 25th April 2018 PDF:
Download today’s current affairs and daily current affairs capsule of April 25th 2018.
Download Current affairs 2018 PDF
Download Static GK Capsule PDF
- Canada and the European Union will host the world’s first female foreign ministers’ meeting in September.
- India topped the medal tally at the South Asian Judo Championship winning 10 Gold and 3 Bronze medals in the individual category.
- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has agreed in principle to give an aid of 1,700 crore rupees to Uttarakhand for infrastructure development and creation of sewerage treatment facilities in urban areas.
- State-owned mining company National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) has planned to increase the iron ore production capacity to 50 million tonnes (mt) by 2019-20.
- The Justice Rajesh Bindal committee has submitted a report on legal issues related to inter country removal & retention of children to Ministry of Women and Child Development.
- Prime Minister of Bangladesh – Sheik Hasina will receive the prestigious Global Women’s leadership award 2018 at the 2018 global summit of women in Sydney, Australia.
- Internationally acclaimed designer from Kolkata – Jaya Misra has been conferred “Dadasaheb Phalke Award 2018” in Social and Business entrepreneur of the year category.
- Government of India and World Bank Signed Agreement of USD 210 Million to Improve Rural Road Network in Madhya Pradesh.
- National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) will conduct a mock exercise on earthquake preparedness in three North Eastern States – Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram on April 26 2018.
- Union Minister of Home Affairs – Rajnath Singh chaired the third meeting of the Island Development Agency (IDA) in New Delhi.
- India remained highest recipient of remittance at USD 69 Billion as per the recent report published by World Bank – Migration and Development Brief