Current Affairs Today 03rd April 2018 PDF:
Download today’s current affairs and daily current affairs capsule of April 03rd April 2018.
Download Current affairs 2018 PDF
Download Static GK Capsule PDF
- National Building Construction Corporation has bagged a Rs 20 billion order from the central government for construction of Mahatma Gandhi Convention Centres (MGCC) in nine African countries
- As per the report Global Air Pollution Database published by World Health Organisation (WHO), India has 14 out of the 15 most polluted cities in the world — the worst being Kanpur with a PM 2.5 concentration of 173 micrograms per cubic meter.
- South Western Command of Indian Army is conducting ‘Vijay Prahar’ exercise in Mahajan area close to Suratgarh in Rajasthan.
- National Digital Communications Policy, 2018 a draft of new Telecom policy was released by the Department of Telecommunications (DoT).
- Subhash Chandra Khuntia has been appointed as the new Chairman of Insurance Regulatory Development Authority of India
- Government of India has approved Doubling of Investment Limit for Senior Citizens from Rs. 7.5 lakh to Rs.15 lakh under Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandan Yojana.
- Government of India approved Mutual Recognition Agreement between the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants.
- Government of India has given its approval for continuation of Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY) beyond 12th Five Year Plan for a period 2017-18 to 2019-20 with a financial outlay of Rs. 14,832 crores.
- A National Workshop on Data Requirements for Disaster Risk Reduction Database began in New Delhi. The workshop is being organized by the National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) in collaboration with the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and United Nations International Strategy for Disaster Reduction (UNISDR) with an aim to develop a uniform national-level disaster database.