Current Affairs Today 28th March 2018 PDF:
Download today’s current affairs and daily current affairs of March 28th 2018
Download Current affairs 2018 PDF
Download Static GK Capsule PDF
- Government of India proposes to borrow funds of 2.88 Lakh Crore in first Quarter of next Financial Year which is 47.56 per cent of the budgeted gross borrowing Programme of over 6.05 lakh crore rupees. It is also planning to come out with Inflation- Indexed Bonds linked to Consumer Price Index
- Government of Gujarat is jointly conducting Madhupur Mela with Ministry of Culture, Government of India with a vision to promote Ek Bharat, Shreshtha Bharat.
- UAE has announced completion of its first Nuclear Power Reactor out of the Four Reactors Planned making it the first Arab nation to produce Atomic Power.
- Indian Teen, Anish Bhanwala has secured Gold for India at the International Shoot Sport Federation (ISSF) World Cup being held in Sydney Australia.
- External Affairs Minister is going to visit Japan on a 3-day visit to co-chair the Strategic Dialogue with Japanese Counterpart Taro Kono at the 9th India Japan Strategic Dialogue from March-29-2018
- Bollywood actress-producer Anushka Sharma and Indian Badminton Player P V Sindhu have featured in the Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia 2018 list, which includes innovators and disruptors who are reshaping their industries and changing Asia for the better.
- Airport Authority of India (AAI) Monday signed an MoU with Assam government. It will provide financial assistance under its CSR initiative of 4.58 crore Rs for the Kamrup district as per the estimates prepared by the UNDP to improve the resilience of communities around Guwahati Airport
- India – China Economic Group meeting has begun in New Delhi recently. Commerce and Industry Minister Suresh Prabhu and Chinese counterpart Zhong Shan are deliberating upon ways to boost trade and reduce trade deficit
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has been the successful bidder for setting up a 75 MW Solar Photovoltaic (SPV) power plant in Gujarat. This is the largest ever solar PV project till date for BHEL.
- Prof J S Rajput has been nominated by the Government of India as India’s representative to the Executive Board of UNICEF recently.