Current Affairs Today 12th April 2018 PDF:
Download today’s current affairs and daily current affairs of April 12th 2018
Download Current affairs 2018 PDF
Download Static GK Capsule PDF
- Indian Shooter Shreyasi Singh won the 12th Gold Medal for India at the Commonwealth Games being held in Gold coast, Australia.
- AIIMS professor Balram Bargava has been appointed as the Director General of Indian Council of Medical Research.
- 11th World Hindi Conference will be held in Mauritius in August 2018
- Ministry of Corporate affairs constituted a committee headed by Manmohan Juneja to review enforcement of Corporate Social Responsibility provisions under Companies Act 2013
- The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO handed over three critical indigenous technologies to the Indian Navy, including the first indigenously developed heavy weight torpedo Varunastra.
- The 10th edition of Defence Expo, DefExpo-2018 in Chennai at Tiruvidanthal, in Kancheepuram district will be inaugurated by PM Narendra Modi.
- Shri J P Nadda and Dr. Michelle Bachelet announce the 2018 Partners’ Forum to galvanise global action for women children and adolescent health.
- Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana – Gramin all set to construct 1 crore pucca rural houses by December, 2018
- An Indian Consortium consisting of IOCL, BPCL and HPCL and Saudi Aramco signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to jointly develop and build an integrated refinery and petrochemicals complex, Ratnagiri Refinery & Petrochemicals Ltd. (RRPCL) in the State of Maharashtra
- Indian Shooter Mitherwal wins bronze in 50-meter air pistol event at the Commonwealth Games being held in Gold Coast Australia.
- India’s economic growth will rise to 7.3 per cent in 2018-19 and further to 7.6 per cent in the 2019-20, retaining the fastest-growing Asian economy tag, as per Asian Development Outlook 2018
- The RBI has imposed a penalty of Rs 30 million on IDBI Bank for non-compliance with the directions issued by it on income recognition and asset classification norms.
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) is going to raise about Rs 400 billion from markets through bonds in the current FY19 (2018-2019).