Current Affairs Today 24th April 2018 PDF:
Download today’s current affairs and daily current affairs capsule of April 24th 2018.
Download Current affairs 2018 PDF
Download Static GK Capsule PDF
- India women have won 7 Gold at 8th South Asian Judo Championship in Lalitpur, Nepal.
- The World Bank Group has increased the paid-in capital to 13 billion US Dollars. The package approved by the Development Committee of the Board of Governors consists of 7.5 billion dollars paid-in capital for International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD) and 5.5 billion dollars paid-in capital for International Finance Commission (IFC).
- RBI Governor Urjit Patel, addressing the International Monetary Finance Committee in Washington said, the country’s growth is expected to expand at 7.4 per cent in the 2018 – 19.
- TCS becomes first Indian IT company to cross $100 billion in terms of market-capitalization.
- 29th National Road Safety week has been inaugurated by Minister of Road Transport and Highways– Nitin Jairam Gadkari
- International SME convention 2018 has commenced in New Delhi. Theme of the convention: Business Beyond Borders
- Diu Smart City becomes first to run on 100% Renewable Energy during Daytime.
- Minister of Commerce and Industry – Suresh Prabhu is going to Chair First Meeting of Think Tank on Framework for National Policy on E-Commerce.
- Rashtriya Gramin Swaraj Abhiyan will be launched by PM Narendra Modi in Mandla Dist of Madhya Pradesh on 24th April 2018 to commemorate National Panchayati Raj Day.
- Admiral Sunil Lanba, Chief of the Naval Staff visited Tehran, Iran for Indian Ocean Naval Symposium (IONS) – 2018.
- President of India has given assent for the Fugitive Economic Offenders Ordinance, 2018. The ordinance has been successfully promulgated.
- As part of ongoing exercise ‘GaganShakti-2018’, the Operational Commands of the IAF have executed Inter Valley Troop Transfer (IVTT) in coordination with affiliated Indian Army Commands. IVTT, a major Joint Operation, was conducted in the high hills of Northern and North-Eastern Sector.